Mike’s Daily Rant 10/23/12 Topic: Fat Neck Liar

Options
2»

Replies

• sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    fab .... very generous store too - I though M&S were good !
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    fab .... very generous store too - I though M&S were good !

I expected like 30% off but not 50% are they nuts????!! That was an early Christmas gift!
  • dumbbanana
    Options
    This makes you look like a d1ck.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    My luck is great today! I see Diane talking to an older gentleman that works there also. She looks up and says, “Sir you ready to check out now?” I say “no thank you. I went to express because they don’t call their customers ‘Fat Neck Liars’. She turns beat red and the gentleman that she is talking to looks at her and asks what’s going on?

So you lied....she did not call you that, you just interpreted that way, yet said that she did. So....you lied about not being a liar and always telling the truth. Feel good?
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

^ this.

treating other people like *kitten* over imaginary insults does not impress me.

however, i think it's a work of fiction, so no harm no foul.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Well played, hopefully she didn't get a strike or fired for it, I believe they have a limit on how damage control they have to do due to an employee's mess ups.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Love your story!!!
  • Lauren8239
    Options
    Well played, hopefully she didn't get a strike or fired for it, I believe they have a limit on how damage control they have to do due to an employee's mess ups.

Are you being serious?

Ever think that maybe, just maybe because of him lying, saying she called him that, in front of everyone, might just make her not want to help the next customer who might need her help?

Hell, maybe I'm just a wet sock, because I seriously don't think it's funny to hurt someone like that for personal kicks. She's getting **** for doing nothing wrong.
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    This is why I'm so nice to retail personnel. I used to be one and this sort of thing happens all the time. This poor woman is trying to earn an honest living while you go about your day looking for slights where they don't exist. Unfortunately, on this day she tried to help the wrong person.
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options

Yup.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

Thank You
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    My luck is great today! I see Diane talking to an older gentleman that works there also. She looks up and says, “Sir you ready to check out now?” I say “no thank you. I went to express because they don’t call their customers ‘Fat Neck Liars’. She turns beat red and the gentleman that she is talking to looks at her and asks what’s going on?

So you lied....she did not call you that, you just interpreted that way, yet said that she did. So....you lied about not being a liar and always telling the truth. Feel good?

I feel Great!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

Are you being serious?

Ever think that maybe, just maybe because of him lying, saying she called him that, in front of everyone, might just make her not want to help the next customer who might need her help?

Hell, maybe I'm just a wet sock, because I seriously don't think it's funny to hurt someone like that for personal kicks. She's getting **** for doing nothing wrong.

Actually I told the manager that she never said it but she might as well have. However, form your opinion of me and keep it moving. I don't care either way. Have a wonderful day if you read this. Even if you don't I'm wishing you a great day. :indifferent:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    This is why I'm so nice to retail personnel. I used to be one and this sort of thing happens all the time. This poor woman is trying to earn an honest living while you go about your day looking for slights where they don't exist. Unfortunately, on this day she tried to help the wrong person.

Excellent point.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

Yup.

Fiction to those that don't believe.
  • Lauren8239
    Options

Are you being serious?

Actually I told the manager that she never said it but she might as well have. However, form your opinion of me and keep it moving. I don't care either way. Have a wonderful day if you read this. Even if you don't I'm wishing you a great day. :indifferent:

You have a great day too, as I'm sure you will by hurting others again. The first and only time I've ever decided to use the block feature on this site. I truly feel sorry for you.
  • al369
    al369 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    OP/Mike, I only hope you have to work a job like that for the rest of your life.

She wasn't trying to insult you. I'm fairly certain she was genuinely trying to help you and make sure you got the right size. You were just being a jerk. And now she has to deal with real consequences from that debacle.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

Are you being serious?

You have a great day too, as I'm sure you will by hurting others again. The first and only time I've ever decided to use the block feature on this site. I truly feel sorry for you.

Oh well. How can you block me but you came to my post? Thats quite funny.
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I look forward to these rants lol..where's the one from your class reunion this past sunday?

From what I understand he doesn't remember any of it lol
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I look forward to these rants lol..where's the one from your class reunion this past sunday?

From what I understand he doesn't remember any of it lol

LOL. I remember some of it.