A couple of my recipes...

Options
rynomite57
rynomite57 Posts: 61 Member
I'm new to the message board portion of this site, but I've been here for maybe a month since coming over from another program. I don't think this violates any rules since I'm not benefiting financially from this, but if it is a problem, please let me know and I'll remove this topic.

Anyway, cooking is a hobby of mine, which might be why I need to lose about 40 lbs. But I have a blog with a few recipes that might interest some of you, or maybe there's some meals that you'll want to change up to make them healthier. I don't know. Good luck. Here's a link to the site.

The Food Chain - http://foodchain09.wordpress.com

Replies

• rynomite57
    Options
    I actually added a tag to the site and a whole section (on the top dashboard) called Healthy Appetite. There's 22 of them tagged with that. hope some of them help! Keep at your goals everybody. We can all be the people we've always wanted to be, inside and out.

http://foodchain09.wordpress.com/tag/healthy-appetite/
  • michaelachallis
    michaelachallis Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow love the look of the recipes on your site, thanks for posting :)
  • rynomite57
    Options
    Thanks! I'm going to try to do more themed stuff, so I'm sure the Healthy Appetite series will be good for people here. And my own self too!
  • michaelachallis
    michaelachallis Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Definitely, have book marked the vege lasagna and southwest bean burger to try out.
    Good to get some variety when maintaining a healthy life stye, easy to get stuck making the same things over and over!
  • horaks
    horaks Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow you did all of that? Looks great-I love to cook and eat, that's why I'm on here

Please Share more!
  • rynomite57
    Options
    Thanks! Will do for sure. Just posted an veggie app today and I have a few more healthy ones lined up for the next couple of posts.