Need friends who post for support

Options
My husband won't join fitness pal, so my only friend on here is two co-workers, one of which bailed after a week of tracking. I am one of those people who needs support and motivation to keep going (I think it is the competion part of me that is talking). Anyone on here interested in helping an almost 32 year old female out and being her message board/posting friend??? I already gave this up once and I am seriously trying to get it going again... even joined and gym and have been going almost every day. (YAY ME)....
add anyone??

Replies

• CressidaJL
    CressidaJL Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    A good way of making friends on these types of forum-based sites is to post on the message boards & get to know people that way. :)

However, feel free to add me if you'd like - I don't post much, but I'm fairly new at this (3 months in) and am happy to make friends & forge a support network!
  • dorilou1969
    Options
    sending you a request now, I am on here a lot!
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Be happy to friend you, I'm on pretty often, and can offer support and encouragement!:flowerforyou:
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in everyday... and love to help motivate my friends.
  • lanapoo
    lanapoo Posts: 57
    Options
    I need motivation, too. Adding you. :) For anyone else interested in having friends, feel free to add me as well.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request! :flowerforyou:
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-) I'm very supportive and consistent....even if you are not so.....

My husband just *conformed* to my healthy lifestyle. It only took me 4-6 months to get him to see things my way lol.

The only stipulation I have: You must stick with it for awhile and not give up :-)
  • chicfreak9
    chicfreak9 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    OOOO pick me pick me !!!
  • jenn0369
    jenn0369 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey ... I'm always looking for friends on here to help motivate and keep both of us on track. Send me a request and I'll motivate you to stay with it and vise versa :) Cheers!
  • NickMarshall33
    Options
    Hey you can add me if you like
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    ME! Im 33! Ill take you on!
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your decision to get healther. Feel free to add me for support.
  • _snowwhite_
    _snowwhite_ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)