My first Legit NSV :D

Options
Ericaaa89
Ericaaa89 Posts: 48 Member
So about a year ago my first car, my beloved Jeep, died and ever since then it's basically become a storage unit. Well I'm going cheap this Halloween and trying not to buy anything for a costume, so I decided to search the jeep for some costume pieces ( I know I have a hooded black robe somewhere!) Anyway, I had completely forgotten about the 4 garbage bags filled with clothes that I had given up on. These were tops (bottoms never made it through the friction of my thunder thighs) that had become too small on me, or had become obscene due to my ever expanding chest. Well guess what...they all fit! I am currently wearing a three year old, slightly faded black top and I feel like a million bucks. So very happy right now! Can't wait until these shirts don't fit me anymore for a completely different reason :)

Replies

• mommygirlx3
    mommygirlx3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    fantastic bet that felt great.
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!! I cant wait for the day I can drag out all of my older clothes.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, Erica! Great NSV!
  • nursemindisue
    Options
    That is incredible!! It feels so good to do something for yourself :)
  • marvelmo
    marvelmo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    What a feeling! relish in the moment
    Pay off for all your hard work!
    And your costume is?
    Happy Halloween!
  • CONGRATS!!!! LOL!
    I did the same recently! I have a old faded COMFORTABLE Ramones shirt that I LOVE and was able to fit back in it after 5 years!
    it is soo fun to go thru the closet and have old clothes actually FIT!
  • Ericaaa89
    Ericaaa89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    It's the best feeling!

I think I'm going to be a vampire, I already have the teeth and eye contacts, and I did find my black robe :)
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    woo hoo great for you.
    I have an old pair of jeans i am mm from fitting itn and i can't wait! so congratulations on already being thener

on old trousers; keep em if you love them because you can take them in from the inside seam a bit ( with some alterations) once you have lost weight - have just done this on one pair to remove the frayed bits! so if it is a much beloved pair that bit the dust and you have space - there's still hope! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!