Halloween Costumes

Options
2»

Replies

• iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Last year I was Cleopatra and Sarah Palin
    Not sure about this year, was looking at star trek costumes today.
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    LOL! i live in england and only kids dress up but its not really that big in england
  • jefedesalto
    jefedesalto Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm going as Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

23uzrsx.jpg

This is brilliant. I may need to change my costume to this instead of going as Tarzan.

I've been thinking about it since March. Only issue is, real sword or fake. On one hand, fake swords are lame. On the other hand, there will be lots of drink people at the party.
  • lesnwhisper
    Options
    Phyllis Diller.
    Always promised myself that I would NOT pick a blonde for a halloween costume...but this year I'm making an exception.
  • smaugish
    smaugish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    LOL! i live in england and only kids dress up but its not really that big in england

This TOTALLY depends on where you live. I live in England and I'm planning my costume at the moment.
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I already dressed as a Zombie for the Zombie Prom last weekend. This weekend I will be a 20's Flapper dancer on Friday night and a slutty French Maid on Saturday night, A Vampiress for a Vampire party on Sunday and a Greek Goddess for the Toga party next week and then I am going to be a bumble bee for Halloween with the kids! I love Halloween! Love it, love it, love it!
  • lovetobethin86
    lovetobethin86 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am going to be one hell-a sexy french maid:)
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I'm ganna be a pirate wench! lol $60 earring I got for my birthday
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    A witch. Partly because I was invited to a "classic costume" party and witches are my favorite traditional Halloween costume, and partly because it matches my dog's costume. :wink:
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Im going to be a fembot from austin powers.
    zwjguw.jpg

best plan ever.
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I have always wanted to be a ninja turtle....

http://www.buy.com/pr/product.aspx?sku=217034543
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be a honeybee this year. My favorite past costume was a zombie from Plants vs. Zombies. I also once went as a "Freudian Slip."
  • LizL217
    LizL217 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    My fiance and I are going to be the Beastie Boys--Ad Rock and Mike D (RIP, MCA!)... 80s-era jeans & sneakers, a big VW symbol on a chain, Mets hat...

Last year I was Lara Croft and I looooooved that costume. Unfortunately did not know that realistic toy guns are VERY illegal in NYC, so I had to ditch my super-cool guns and carry bright yellow Nerf guns in my holsters instead.
  • gbbhey
    gbbhey Posts: 188
    Options
    Paul Stanley, aka STARCHILD! Yeaaa, the main exchange out here didn't have much of a selection, so i picked up a ten dollar wig and some face paint.

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Cheers,
    Jared
  • Caryn03
    Caryn03 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm going as Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

23uzrsx.jpg

Sounds Perfect!!!!! I love Maximus!
  • Caryn03
    Caryn03 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am thinking I might go as 50 Shades of Grey. Wear some sort of shirt and then I was going to get paint swatches and put all different colors of Grey all over :).

And one of these years I plan to be a Rockford peach from A League of Their Own as Dottie.
  • schparks
    schparks Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Joan Holloway (Christina Hendrix) from Mad Men. I did it a couple years ago, and most people just thought I was a 60s secretary, but it was cute anyways!
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    @schparks: A fembot from Austin Powers. :)
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    @schparks: A fembot from Austin Powers. :)

NO, thats what I am going to be! heres my costume in progress :D

thm_phpofzYgu.jpg