This is why you're fat! lol

Options
just thought I'd share this website with you guys, I don't even know what to say about the foods they have up on this site lol

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

Replies

• abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I like the bacon shaped like turtles, LOL
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    Nothing on that website looked appetizing. I didn't think it was possible to make bacon look unappetizing.
  • DG82
    DG82 Posts: 105
    Options
    OMG puke - o - rama!!!! Blech!!!! :-P
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    i like it !! reminds me of the tailgating foods i serve at reliant stadium during football !! www.cardiactailgaters.webs.com
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Oh... my.... word................ :laugh:
  • Ashybeth
    Ashybeth Posts: 16
    Options
    Holy poo some of that crap looked so disgusting! Especially the meat cake! ugh.

but the hershey chocolate dunkers from pizza hut.....I want them. lol. sigh.....
  • scaredofcoasters
    scaredofcoasters Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    That Mars-bar cake looks delicious, but only if you eat a tiny square of it for a snack.
  • cdavis1126
    cdavis1126 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    The triple D burger should be called the triple bypass burger and I'm so glad I was eating a nice salad with grilled chicken while looking at these pics.
  • arleneboles
    Options
    Oh my,,,Ick,,
    I was going to go open a yougart and rice cake for lunch,,,but after looking at this,,my gag reflex has kicked in ,,and I am sure I don't want anything at this moment,,
    Thank you for sharing,,,
  • thecakelady
    Options
    I would have to say the Spaghetti and Meatball Cake was good work. :) Everything else just looked nasty!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I've watched my brother eat stuff like The Plowboy... wow... talk about heartattack on a plate! :wink:
  • MissLissa
    MissLissa Posts: 43
    Options
    ^No kidding! I think I almost had a heart attack just looking at the pictures.
    None of that....(well, maybe the Mars Bar Cake :tongue: ) looks very appetizing. Most of it looks disgusting.
    I don't mind bacon, but only every now and again and only a couple of strips.
    It's insane that people eat stuff like that.
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    I love that site. :heart:
  • FeatherStone13
    Options
    HAHAHAHA THIS is GREAT!!!!! It IS why I'm fat!!
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Some of that stuff looked sooooo delicious(and some of it: EW), I think some of those pics were submitted from my family reunions! :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to vomit. People really eat that ****???
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    i made the morning glory !!!!! heheheh they loved it at work :devil:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    This has been oddly amusing me for the past hour, good way to pass time!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    WOw,,, bookmarked that one. It could be a very useful site. When I'm hungry, dying for a snack, I'll go there and lose my appetite. :bigsmile:
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Nothing on that website looked appetizing. I didn't think it was possible to make bacon look unappetizing.

Sadly....all of it looks good to me. That is part of the reason I am here.