Looking for some friends and motivation

Options
I was so fit while in the military and was injured and medically retired, yes only 39, and now I am clawing my way back to try to be more fit than I have ever been. Have been doing the ellyptical 5 days a week for an hour and have lost 32 pounds but could use some support and friends as well as any advice from those out there who wish to offer. Thanks.

Replies

• sweetkeys
    sweetkeys Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    would be happy to share this journey - add me if you'd like my support - I'm on a lot........
  • irishdes
    irishdes Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I like to help with motivation and need it to help me keep going, add me =)
  • Freedom_Frog
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm in the military myself and really sorry to hear about your medical circumstances. Wish you the best of luck!
  • daphneb0713
    Options
    hi there im Daphne from valparaiso and just new to all this diet and computer but would really like a buddy,pal, friend to help me stay motivated...your post semed sincere.would you be so kind as to talk with me here amd there?thank you and God bless you and our journey,,,,,:tongue:
  • DonalGregory
    Options
    Hey everyone, I have started this about the beginning of the year and stopped. I have picked up it back up about 3 to 4 weeks ago. I have lost almost 25 pounds since then. I am also looking for those who will encourage as well as to be in encouraged. If you mind sending me a friends request, I will be more then happy to work along with you and encourage you to keep going.
  • soupermomof4
    soupermomof4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some new friends and motivation to add as well. I am on again off again on this and I am really just wanting to be able to have some motivation within to get on here everyday and lose weight!
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    Awesome~ you are doing amazing 30+ pounds already!!! Yes by all means add me!! I am on here everyday and love adding new people!!! I am a runner and let Jillian kick my booty at least three times a week!!! Have a great night! Can't wait to see your progress! ~Corina
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    I am here for you all..good luck on your journey,stay focus,keep your head held high and you will get to your goal in no time:)