fitbit??

Options
Anyone use one? worth it? work well? i see the add above me for the colored fitbit zip things. sounds good, but wanted to ask you all first.

Replies

• MikeInAZ
    MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    My sister has a fit bit, her complaint is it's too small and she keeps losing it. I have a Nike Fuel Band (a little more), but I really like it. It tells your your steps and calories, but you also earn "points" there is a social media aspect to it too and you can compete against friends for points. The App and website give you little badges and rewards for earning points. It's a lot more interactive than the FitBit. Check it out the Nike web site!
  • hablondi
    hablondi Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit. It is amazingly accurate. I used it today for Zumba and also used my heart rate monitor. The fitbit was within 5 calories of my heart rate monitor.

The fitbit also showed me that I am a lot more active than I thought and have been eating way to LITTLE calories.

My mother has the Nike fuel and didn't like it. She said that it gave her the same amount for an hour of walking as it did for an hour of running. That doesn't seem right to me.
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I bought the fitbit one tonight, i saw the regular fitbit(the 1st one) had great reviews. I'm looking for more accuracy, and its telling me I'm way over in cals already, I guess that's why I'm not losing. I like that it links to MFP too.

P.S. It is very tiny though, but it does hide nicely under clothing