Just started today!

Options
Hello, I just started today and I hope that this time I stick with it. I have alot of weight to lose, or atleast it seems like it to me. I have not been a healthy weight since I've had kids. Who are now 18 and 14. I want to be me again, more than ever with them growing up. I feel tired all the time and my body hurts from all the added stress to it. I'm ready to make a change.

Replies

• Tamie_Girl
    Tamie_Girl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Welcome Vickie ... I just started today too. I have done real well. I actually think this might work for me. The site is very user friendly and the warm welcome I have received has been a joy.

Good luck.
    ~Tammy
  • kristirufener
    Options
    If you want to get into exercising, I HIGHLY suggest the Couch to 5K program- google it!! You will be excited!
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    I have been on this site for 11 days and so far its been an awesome experience.. I am down 6 pounds so far, I weigh in on Thurs. and hoping to be atleast another pound down. I started exercising today. Good luck ladies we can do it!!
  • vickiecoburn
    Options
    Thank you! We can do it!!!
  • townsndkm
    townsndkm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day too. I hope I can stick with it this time. I was on Weight Watchers before and lost 70 pounds. Like a dummy though, I gained it all back. Food is an addiction for me and I REALLY have to learn to control it. Good luck to us!
  • yogigirl720
    Options
    welcome vicki, i just started as well.
    good luck to all the new comers
  • TammiA
    TammiA Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, today is my 1st day. Many people have told me I'm to young too worry about me weight. But I am, I want to have my "pre-baby" body back. I've even thought about taking kickboxing classes to help lose some weight.