New today!

Options
Hi all,

I just started online today. I am back in school, and I have been snacking on junk food alll day, so I just want to keep track and try to stay in shape! Since I documented everything today, I didn't snack. Woo Hoo!

Replies

• itskim08
    itskim08 Posts: 22
    Options
    yes it's funny how when we have to LOG what we eat it makes it easier to avoid snacking. And unless I log what I eat pretty quickly after eating...I tend to forget maybe, the low fat margarine I added to my meal or other "little" things I may eat mindlessly.
  • itskim08
    Options
    yes it's funny how when we have to LOG what we eat it makes it easier to avoid snacking. And unless I log what I eat pretty quickly after eating...I tend to forget maybe, the low fat margarine I added to my meal or other "little" things I may eat mindlessly.
  • itskim08
    Options
  • itskim08
    Options
  • itskim08
    Options
  • itskim08
    Options
  • itskim08
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS!!! Something happened to my computer and I posted my last message like a million times. I am soooo sorry. How embarrassing!
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    It was amazing to me when I first started how much I cut down on snacking whne I knew I was going to have to be accountable for it. :tongue:

Welcome and good luck!!!!