Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Heeellloooooo!

Hello everyone! Im new here obviously, and I just wanted to introduce. Add me if you'd like! =]

Replies

• Well I guess I'll go more in depth? My name is Danica and I am 212 pounds my goal weight is 150, I'll decide where I'll go from there when I reach it. I'm in 11th grade and have always been "uncool" but I don't really care because my friends and I don't care what people think at all. :) But do to my weight problem I'm very insecure around certain people. And I'm sick of not becoming friends and what not with people because they see me how I see myself. I want someone to like me, and I want to like myself too. My sister is also a big reason I would like to lose weight she is 10 and she is extremely important to me and I want to show her that you can be a confident person and not to go through the feelings and thoughts that I have had through out high school. So yeah that's me in a nutshell hope to get reply's! :)
  • That's awesome..and just know that you can do this..Stay prayed up and encourage..and no matter what may come your way never give up...I am proud of you and loved your post...I am here if you need support and vice versal..God bless you sweetie