My Progress- Pics Included

Options
SoViLicious
SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
I started in April 2012. After taking my son to ride the train at our local outdoor mall, Long story short I was not able to fit inside the cart. I had reached my highest weight 296lbs. I knew that I needed to do something. I started walking. The first day I walked, i was only able to make it to the front of my apartment complex. The pain in my back and on my knees was intense. I cried. I went out again the next day, the day after that, and then the day after that. My husband and my children would often join me. After a month, I stumbled upon Myfitnesspal. I logged on and then did not return for two weeks. I had two friends, Missymommyof3 and 78brownie. They are still on my friendliest today. Everyday was a battle. Was I eating right? Was I eating enough. I continued to log on. With every friend I made I learned more. I went from barely being able to walk and now I am running. I am not at my goal, but I know I will be there one day. The photos on the left are before those on the right, after. I have lost over 50lbs.

ec55c9682340a0d54261748.jpg

Replies

• StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Excellent! keep at it, you can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • JBWILLOW
    JBWILLOW Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Great work girl! your lookin fantastic!!!
  • Missyelliotfan33
    Missyelliotfan33 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    awesome job! Keep going! You have made great progress and you'll reach your goal before you know it!
  • Faericn_Rising
    Options
    Good for you! Your running totally inspires me. :-)
  • cartamy
    cartamy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for being such an inspiration! You are proof that it can be done when we desire to change our lives!
  • jilphi
    jilphi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing! You look positively radiant in your progress pictures. Way to go, girl!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • godiva99
    Options
    That's fantastic! Not only are you doing yourself a favor by becomming a healthier person, but it's also a great example for your children.

You look great so keep up the good work!
  • mrshoneydew
    Options
    Amazing progress! It's not just how we appear on the outside, but also how we feel on the inside after becoming more active that give us the drive we need to push ourselves further. That's how I've felt anyways.

You look great and I'm sure you are feeling better too! :smile:
  • mizzlady524
    mizzlady524 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    wow! you are doing awesome! keep up the good work! :happy:
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • chrst793
    chrst793 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    truly an inspiration. Keep up the good work!
  • LaColombicana
    LaColombicana Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Great job girl! Your story is very motivating. Thanks for sharing!!!!
  • Lucinda1013
    Lucinda1013 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dorilou1969
    Options
    you are doing great and look awesome!
  • Sarahsarahsarahk
    Sarahsarahsarahk Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Great job girl! What a difference!! You're so inspirational!!
  • bymyslf892
    bymyslf892 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Lookin so good!! I am so glad that I got to see this! You are amazing!!!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I love it!!! You are looking amazing!!! Great job and congratulations!!!
  • dewell2
    dewell2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and and wonderful inspiration! Congratulations!
  • JourneyOfaVirgo
    JourneyOfaVirgo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You Look awesome, as well as younger than you do on the left. Thats so true, with each friend added you learn so much more. It opens up possibilites to new exercises and new healthy foods to try. Not to mention all the motivation and support you get. Because, what one mfp wont do or say, another one will! Keep up the good work Hun-tee <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!