NSV: Anyone else losing inches? How can you tell you are?

Options
This is sooooo terrific. I've got my size 16's jeans on AND I can pull them down without unzipping or unbuttoning them! This is my 25th day back on Mfp! I only lost 5 or so pounds, but the inches are definitely coming off--especially around my gut/waist. When I started three weeks ago, these bad boys were really tight, to be able to pull them off without unbuttoning nor unzipping them is such a fabulous feeling! Of course I still have a long, long way to go...I certainly haven't arrived with this NSV, but I've left the land of fattyville and slowly but surely venturing into slim&trimland every day---YAY!:drinker:

Anyone else losing inches--how can you tell?

Replies

• withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!

Some people measure themselves with a body tape measure... I don't have one, so I just go by how my cloths fit. They shrink or stretch sometimes, but that's something I'll have to live with.
  • letlethugo
    letlethugo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    to know that I lost an inch or more? I usually try my smaller jeans every morning. I have 3. just to check if I'm losing or not.
  • Booobarella
    Options
    I only measured for the first time in weeks the other day, but I go by how my clothes fit me. I have gone from an Aus. size 22 down to a size 16, and even those pants and jeans are starting to swim on me.
    I have lost like 12 inches alone off my waist since I started. Crazy.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I only measured for the first time in weeks the other day, but I go by how my clothes fit me. I have gone from an Aus. size 22 down to a size 16, and even those pants and jeans are starting to swim on me.
    I have lost like 12 inches alone off my waist since I started. Crazy.

Fabulous...it's weird that the scale sometimes doesn't move, but the inches are coming off. It's wonderful!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!