Hello myfitnesspal Mates! :)

Options
I'm on week two of my weight loss/diet for life effort, and so far things seem to be going pretty well. I have a friend who suggested myfitnesspal, and being an iPhone addict, it kind of clicks for me. I love that I can scan all the foods I eat and they just upload automatically!

I decided to just substitute foods I've been eating with better choices instead of flat out dieting. I've also been trying to increase my activity level. I've been aiming for 2 days of strength training; yoga, sit ups, push-ups, squats etc, and 3 days of cardio. I turned 30 this year and it just seems like I could lose a whole person worth of weight! So, I'm not going to cry/whine/complain, I'm just going to DO. It's amazing to me that in this short amount of time just doing simple things like cutting out soda, eating three meals a day, taking my dogs for a walk everyday and aiming to drink 64 oz of water a day I've already lost 8lbs!

I don't want to lose my momentum, hence the post. So, give me a shout out if you get a chance, I'd love the support.

P.S. I'm April! :):flowerforyou:

Replies

• kellyirisheyes
    kellyirisheyes Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    if you need support, I'm your girl. :) feel free to add me.
  • rebelq
    rebelq Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Good for you, girl!! Sounds like you are thinking well already, for long term life change. Not doing something you can't live with, but making healthier choices. Exercising, another fabulous idea!!
    Good luck!!
  • Fr33zefram3
    Fr33zefram3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    if you need support, I'm your girl. :) feel free to add me.

Vouching for Kelly here, she's pretty awesome
  • Ace_o
    Ace_o Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Same for me ahaha I love my iPod! Keep up the progress, that's great! Wishing the best :]