One bad day....

Options
If I have a rough day I lost the motivation to exercise. I'm trying to get back on my old schedule of waking up at 6am so I can get my workout in and not have to worry about it but my daughter who is 1 throws me off track on sleeping sometimes. I kinda jogg around the house while she chases me and I use her as weights when she wants to "fly through the air". But sometimes I feel like thats enough. Am I being to hard on myself? Am I stressing over this weight loss? I feel like I failed myself and my daughter if I was 2 bad eating days and or exercising days in a week.

Replies

• dnt3v
    dnt3v Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Don't be too rough on yourself. Everybody has a rough day or two! For me, it's entire rough weekends. lol. Just as long as you get back on track and work twice as hard, it'll be ok. And remember, it's more about a lifestyle change than losing weight! :)
  • Bobbie_89
    Bobbie_89 Posts: 146
    Options
    Even though I had a rough day and I just didn't feel like doing my 30day shred, I passed up the chance to go to bed early so I could get my workout in and feel better.
  • Sarinene
    Options
    To skip out on work-outs every once in a while is not a bad thing. Everybody has those days, really! Don't beat yourself up over it. You're trying to make a change, and you obviously put a lot of effort into it. And that's what matters.