New and Ready to Lose!!

Options
HELLO!!! This is my second day with MFP, I love it so far, I have a lot of weight to lose over 200lbs :(

I am looking for some great suppurative friends that can help me along my jounry,

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Replies

• skinnyginny83
    skinnyginny83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am new to MFP as well. You can add me if you want and I would love to support you on your journey.
  • robin4u
    robin4u Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • MMJT24
    MMJT24 Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome! this is my 3rd day on my diet and really on MFP. :) You can add me if you like!
  • foodcallsme
    Options
    Hi there! I just joined this past Friday. Feel free to add me as well :)
  • findingKylie
    findingKylie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :) Welcome ladies, I havnt been here long always keen for more people to share this journey with.
  • snaxandpop
    snaxandpop Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You may add me! Happy dieting, this site is awesome. Be sure to use all the tools. I love the recipe part, it is amazing how fast the calories add up and you find ways to adapt those recipes to make them healthier.
  • Cowboyzfan82288
    Cowboyzfan82288 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You'll find alot of support here. I joined back in march. Best wishes! :)
  • KeyonaA
    Options
    I have been using MFP for a few weeks seriously...and I love it...would love to have more supporters as well as support all of you while making new friends along the way...No one should have to go through it alone.
  • diffiefan7
    Options
    I am also new to MFP.. was just checking it out this evening with a friend who has been doing it for a few weeks now and has lost 14 lbs.. I wanted to see what she was talking about it.. and this site and concept seem amazing. So even though I started an account to see what she was talking about, I feel motivated to begin a new healthy lifestyle ... Thanks for reading and Good luck to everyone :-)
  • Canderson58054
    Canderson58054 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    HELLO!!! This is my second day with MFP, I love it so far, I have a lot of weight to lose over 200lbs :(

I am looking for some great suppurative friends that can help me along my jounry,

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
    Welcome!! :) You can feel free to add me if you looking for some supportive friends. Anyone that is new I suggest them reading http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12 It has helped many people including myself. There is also a very supportive group you can join if u wish to do so http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/685-100-lbs-to-lose everyone there has been great and we all have long journey's ahead of us :)
  • finallyfitforme
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Robin! I'm also a newcomer myself and would love to help support you in your journey! I'll be sending a friend request in a minute! Anything that you need, I'm here for you! Congratulations on deciding to start your weight loss journey and let's do this together!

Sincerely,
    Veronica
  • Idunnoutelme
    Options
    I am new here myself and would love to join your journey.
    Lets do it!!
    Like I say what do we have to lose but weight. :happy:
  • marliinos
    marliinos Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hello! me too its my second time here and motivation is always a problem,
    I hope we can give somme to each other when time is bad!