Mommy friends!

Options
I have 2 beautiful girls, 3 years old and 2 months old, and I work from home as a hairdresser. I have about 65 pounds to lose and I am finally not on spme fad diet or going to extremes to lose the weight this time! I am making healthy choices and trying to increase my activity level every day to shed these unwanted pounds once and for all. I don't expect to be perfect all the time, I am only human, but I will always look ahead and keep on pushing forward! This is not a diet, this is a lifestyle change to be a healthy and happy mother and wife...and a healthy and happier me!

Replies

• aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm a mother of two girls too - my oldest will be 4 in December and my youngest just turned 2. :heart: It's difficult finding time to yourself to be able to focus on tracking and exercising, but I KNOW that I have to in order to be the best for them, AND to teach them good habits. I have a long way to go, but I am determined to succeed this time.
  • Phoenyxlove
    Phoenyxlove Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You seem to be doing great! You lost 20 pounds!!! Congratulations!
    I added you :)
  • craftymommyof3
    craftymommyof3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Seems like we have alot in common I have 2 children 4 year old girl and 5 month old son. I am currently going to college and I find myself sitting way to much. I try to make exercise a game, my daughter and I play lots of tag, great way to get your heartbeat up. Keep it up you can make it!!:-)
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    Options
    Hiya! I sent you a request! I'm Tricia, SAHM mom to 4 kiddos; 8, 5, 2 & 1/2 and a 3 week old newborn. Anyone else can add me too if they'd like! :0)
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a mom of 2 also.... 22 months and 7 weeks old. I had success here after my first pregnancy and I'm back again to lose the baby flab. You have a great attitude about losing your weight the right way. I know we can do this!

Any mommies out there, feel free to add me. We need to support and encourage each other!
  • jenjens86
    jenjens86 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Im a mummy too, just to one little girl who will be 1 in december, feel free anyone to add me its always good to have more mummy friends :)
  • Icegirl73
    Options
    Hi I'm a mummy of 2 too. My son is 4, my daughter turned 2 in the weekend. I am a stay home mum at the moment. I am worried I am passing my bad habits onto my kids. I need to be able to run around with them. Mummy friends might help me keep motivated.
  • skrullerull
    skrullerull Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have a beautiful little son thats just turned 1 yr :) Feel free to add me =)
  • roohill
    roohill Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have an 8 year daughter, and a 3 year old son. I also do home daycare, and watch 4 other little ones ranging from ages 2-8 years old through out the day. I'm very dedicated to losing my weight, and logging here on MFP. Love it here, if anyone else wants to add me please feel free. :)
  • 22pirtle
    Options
    I have a 16 month old son. I am always looking for new mommy friends that can relate to the struggles we face. I here to start my weight loss journey. Feel free to add me as a friend
  • kclynn7
    kclynn7 Posts: 71
    Options
    Hello - I have 2 girls as well. 14 months and 2 weeks old :) Feel free to add me, I have a lot of mommy friends on my page as well.
  • dillydally123
    dillydally123 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    hiya , i'm a mother of one lunatic, need to be fitter to keep up with him!! here's to the future, I'll add you and if anyone else want s to add me i'm looking for buddies, thanks!
  • photogirlchrissy
    photogirlchrissy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to a 16 month old son. Trying to lose weight to be a better mother and to be healthier for my second. Need buddies.
  • nrhug19
    nrhug19 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me too! Mom of two kids 12 and 8.. I also work at home as a medical transcriptionist. Reaching the end of my weight loss and looking for support!! If anyone wants to add me, please feel free!
  • zmr0319982
    Options
    Hello all! I'm a mom of 2 boys (5 and 2.5). Looking for support and motivation. Please feel free to add me as well.
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Hi! Mom of 6 here (13,12,11,8) :) Had twins almost 9 months ago and am trying to lose the 50 pounds I put on with them :) I still have a long road to go.
  • curlzNpearls
    curlzNpearls Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a mommy too .... 3 girls and 1 son ... (although my children are all grown up now) I am blessed to have them all close by and we are extremely close. But you seem like such a nice group that I thought perhaps I could join in ... maybe my one little grandson 19 months old and my other little grandson who we will be meeting in January (due date Jan. 28th) will help me "qualify" as a "grammy friend" ;o)
    :flowerforyou:
  • zmr0319982
    Options
    How do I add friends?
  • sammyjo0402
    sammyjo0402 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My sweet boy is 7 months old (: I'll send a request!
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    HI. Feel free to add me. I am a mom to 4 kids
    My youngest is 2. I know how it is to have that extra belly weight.
    I had it and wanted to get rid of it when I saw myself in a pic.
    I was able to do it in 60 days or so...
    So it is possible!!!!