Favorite Future NSV

Options
The nsv I look forward to in the future walking without my inner legs touching. right behind that would be getting into a pair of 36w pants. and finally getting to goal weight (not an nsv, but it will be really cool to see the numbers 165 on the scale!) There are many people here who do amazing transformations. I look forward to getting to goal weight. Personally, I'll take "skinny fat" @ 165 any day!

what is your favorite future nsv?

Replies

• derekj222
    derekj222 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Not having to try on every piece of clothing to see if you need a XXL or XL, now its L mostly, some XL. :) Hopefully I will only looking at M in the end. I just can't wait until people realize one day, "where did that fat kid go?". My co-workers see me everyday and I don' t think they have noticed at all, as more many others....and then one day they just see me and realize that fat kid that started here in March, where did he go? This is a huge NSV!
  • mistressfaye
    mistressfaye Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    being able to get my wedding ring on, and not having to look for the "just my size" section of any store I go in!!
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    My favorite thought is to not feel jiggly when I run. :) That would be awesome!
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Being able to run in a sports bar and tiny shorts with flat abs and without having to worry about my thighs rubbing and chaffing or causing the shorts to ride up!
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Doing a pullup
    Then doing ten
    then doing 20
    then doing a pullup with weights
    then doing 10

etc etc :)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    your legs will touch in a 36 w
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    It's hard to pick just one. I'm looking forward to so many NSV's......

Smaller clothes
    Being able to run without stopping every few steps

These are only 2 NSV's I'm looking forward to. The list could go on and on.
  • 0utrider
    0utrider Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    do you think i will have to get to 155 for that to happen? i'm 5'6".
  • GrillDaddy
    Options
    5K.