Yummy Slow Cooker Recipes?

Options
Does anyone have any good, healthy slow cooker recipes? I'm a new mom (obviously =P) & slow cooker meals are the BEST for being so busy.

Thanks!!

Replies

• tinasnyder
    Options
    4 skinless chicken breast, cover with salsa, slow cooker on lo x 6-8 hours, chicken should shred very easily, serve on lettuce, with shredded cheese and sour cream. I use a medium spicy black bean and corn salsa. Can also be served over brown rice, or used in a fajita...easy and yummy!
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    chicken breast(s) with 1 cup (per breast) frozen carrots, broccoli and cauliflower. 1 small potato per chicken breast cut up. 1 can 98% fat free cream of (whatever you like) soup. little black pepper and garlic. slow cook. :-)
  • dawn33
    dawn33 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    bump:happy:
  • soccerfanatic10
    soccerfanatic10 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    One of my faves is putting a turkey breast in the crockpot. I usually put some union inside the and around the turkey breast, garlic, a little bit of olive oil, and parsley. Carve it up and you've got something to eat through out the week.

I'm making one tomorrow.
  • mhagoaliemom
    Options
    Layer in crockpot- small red potatoes, baby carrots, cabbage wedges, canned green beans plus the liquid, low-fat turkey kielbasa.
  • mattysmom
    mattysmom Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    There is another thread on here all about this follow the link and it will help you out alot http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/65431-easy-crockpot-recipes?page=6
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    bump!