My two years of hardwork with pics =D

Options
Hey guys,
Thought id finally share some progress pics! The first pics were taken while i was on holiday in feb 2011. I had already lost a couple of kg's at this point and as you can see from the pics i thought i was pretty hot!! =P
I didnt take progress pics at first because i wasnt actually intentionally 'losing weight' i had just started a new relationship with a fitness freak so my lifestyle was changing without me really knowing it.
I started taking proper progress pics may 2012 when i started insanity. The last photos i took yesterday morning, to compare with the feb pics. I honestly cant believe how much i have changed, without even really noticing it.
I've lost a total of 10 and a bit kg's. I am at my goal weight but now want to focus on some heavy lifting and building up some lean muscle and definition.
This is the first time ive uploaded pics and first time using photobucket so hopefully they work!!

Feb2011.jpg
May2012.jpg
June2012.jpg
Oct2012.jpg

Im really proud of how far ive come and really excited about where im headed also.
Thanks for letting me share with you all!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    wow those are amazing results of your hard work!! Congrats! and in the first pic you don't even look like you needed to mose any weight, but now you look stronger and you can certainly see some nice definition in your abs!! Awesome!!

So did you just do insanity for exercise and what was your eating like?
  • SashThompson
    SashThompson Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    As i said my partner is a fitness freak so we train at the gym lifting heavy weights 6 times a week. when i was doing insanity i was doing it as well as what i was already doing, (which is why i couldnt sustain it, it was too much for me) I did my best to just stay away from high fat and sugary foods and drink plenty of water.
  • kaiteboo
    kaiteboo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Great success story, i'm so jealous of your stomach! I can relate with your story because my boyfriend is a huge fitness freak! I've always been in to fitness too but I was always too shy to go in to the weight section of the gym, or stray away from cardio before we started dating. I'm pretty new to strength training and lifting, would love to add you as a friend for some support :)
  • SashThompson
    SashThompson Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Great success story, i'm so jealous of your stomach! I can relate with your story because my boyfriend is a huge fitness freak! I've always been in to fitness too but I was always too shy to go in to the weight section of the gym, or stray away from cardio before we started dating. I'm pretty new to strength training and lifting, would love to add you as a friend for some support :)

Added you :) hopefully we can help each other now!!
    Anyone else, feel free to add me also. Always love making new MFPal's :happy:
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Well Done Sasha, you have clearly got the determination and persistency that others here aspire to :) Go you Kiwi!!
  • neetneetneets
    neetneetneets Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    awesome transformation!! i have to admit you look way hotter in the earlier pics but i guess you feel so much stronger and healthier now..and thats what matters..congratulations!! you are so inspiring :flowerforyou:
  • GetFitCarly
    Options
    You look fantastic. I hope I can look as good as you one day!
  • savvy85
    savvy85 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look AMAZING! I think you looked hot in 2011 pics and that they were the "after" pics. ;-) What a transformation! Congrats!!! It's truly inspiring! I really hope to get there myself! Well done to you!!! :-)
  • liapr
    liapr Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Ditto to what everyone else said. I thought you looked great in the early pics but you look toned and like you've worked hard to get a great body. Good for you - looking great!
  • tmbf57
    tmbf57 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Although you didn't look overweight in the before pix, in the after you can really see the definition! Congratulations! You look very toned and worked hard to get such a great shape!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Sweet job...You look great
  • Madelinew22
    Options
    looking so much better! u have a great body
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!