What do you want for Christmas?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    1.) Fitness/Weight/Training Goal for Christmas: To hit 180... but that would be a stretch atm. So, to simply continue the loss would be awesome
    2.) Gift/Item for Christmas: A new set of kitchen knives and a HRM
    3.) Dream Present (if money was no option): A trip to Disney World for myself and my whole family

And if I could have the ultimate dream present... for my mom's cancer to go poof
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Gift? Well, I wanted all my family members to club together and buy me a tablet, cause dragging my laptop around campus is messing up my back. But I'm buying it for myself.. so there isn't anything I want.

But I never celebrated christmas or birthdays as a kid, I love unwrapping gifts and wrapping and buying them for others, and cooking dinner and drinking wine and cocktails and spending time with family :) It's lovely. And so many people don't get a meal or a roof over their heads at christmas, let alone gifts.

From my boyfriend? Something NSFW ;)
  • withtimecomesmiracles
    Options
    1.) Fitness/Weight/Training Goal for Christmas: To start the year at an healthy weight for the first time since I can remember. In other words, lose the last 9 pounds keeping me from that goal - although if any other pounds want to join in, I'll let them. I also wanna run 10k, but since I'm currently running 9, I figure that's pretty doable before christmas..
    2.) Gift/Item for Christmas: Clothes, lots of them.
    3.) Dream Present (if money was no option): A trip. no scratch that, a multitude of trips. that'd be all, thank you.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    we're supposed to want something??? errr... a girlfriend then
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I am rather short of cash but:

1) a decent HRM (mine is crap cheap strapless thing I don't trust)
    2) new running clothes
    3) new running shoes
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    we're supposed to want something??? errr... a girlfriend then

it's not a thing
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    As I am currently away from my loved one, just a kiss and a cuddle with her will be the perfect gift.
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I wish that I could win the Power-ball... The reason is so that I can give my family and friends the best Christmas of their lives. I also wish that I could win the Power-ball so that I can donate to my favorite charitable organization. And last -- so that I can buy the woman of my dreams...

As far as my weight and fitness program goals are concerned, I am already able to maintain a BMI of below 25, and I have been fortunate enough to be able to afford my gym membership...
  • davery1985
    davery1985 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Id love to loose at least 10lb before christmas.
    Id love some new clothes as mine are falling off me.
    Id love to win the Euro millions so i could help all my family and friends with money. That would be awesome!!!
  • TahliaHarveysMummy
    Options
    To be down to the next stone catagory (only 2 and half lbs to go) by the END of the holidays - figures that gives me time to lose and a cushion for enjoying the holidays!!
    a pair of leather ankle boots or an ipod for my car
    a blue line on a little white stick!
  • leslie0422
    leslie0422 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    1.) Fitness/Weight/Training Goal for Christmas -- really cut abs
    2.) Gift/Item for Christmas -- the new iPad
    3.) Dream Present (if money was no option) -- a long vacation to Italy