What do you want for Christmas?

124»

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    1.) Fitness/Weight/Training Goal for Christmas: continued maintenance with a hint o bulk

2.) Gift/Item for Christmas: well, I would really like a compound mitre saw... and not one with that stupid infrared guide... that messes with accuracy too often! and also a good set of pliers. I'd also like a fitbit.

3.) Dream Present (if money was no option): a trip to the tropics. mmmm
  • HMToomey
    HMToomey Posts: 276
    1) 10 class pass to the gym where I do Zumba
    2) Gift certificate to Bob's to get new sneakers
    3) Gift certificates to clothing stores since I'm not going to fit in the things I'm wearing now much longer
    4) A pull up bar, so I can say I can!
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    1.) Fitness/Weight/Training Goal for Christmas: Any progress would do...heavier dumbbells, a few more cms of the tummy. I would really like to be able to have a little more hip room in an airplane seat!

2.) Gift/Item for Christmas: Flights to Orlando with my husband and my teens (who probably won't want to holiday with their parents much longer). We aren't having presents this year because we've booked to come stateside. I don't mind what we do Christmas Day, as long as we spend it together and it's warmer than it is here in the UK!

3.) Dream Present (if money was no option): Flights to Vegas or San Fran for a road trip of Northern California, Nevada, Utah and Arizona.
  • Shawty_Ro
    Shawty_Ro Posts: 135
    Singing " all I want for xmas iiiis youuuuuu"
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    To FINALLY be at my goal..so I can move on and just enjoy my accomplishments!
  • btwalsh132
    btwalsh132 Posts: 289 Member
    To have learned a healthier lifestyle, which should mean I'm well on my way to reaching my goal weight
    Kurt Kinetics fluid bicycle trainer
    Chicago Bear season tickets, 200 level, between the 30's
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,052 Member
    ".....and cancel Christmas!"

bah humbug :grumble:
  • Shellsmiley
    Shellsmiley Posts: 323 Member
    1.) Fitness/Weight/Training Goal for Christmas: To lose 30-40lbs and to be able to run consistently for 15 minutes instead of 10 minutes on the treadmill.

2.) Gift/Item for Christmas: A stationary bike and a small weight set with holders.

3.) Dream Present (if money was no option): To go home and visit family for the first time in 2 years and pay off my dad's hospital debt... as a gift. :heart:
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 573 Member
    JR
  • acuratlsd
    acuratlsd Posts: 228
    I would like to see myself at 225lbs or below and I would like to see snow...
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,300 Member
    1.) Fitness/Weight/Training Goal for Christmas: To hit 180... but that would be a stretch atm. So, to simply continue the loss would be awesome
    2.) Gift/Item for Christmas: A new set of kitchen knives and a HRM
    3.) Dream Present (if money was no option): A trip to Disney World for myself and my whole family

And if I could have the ultimate dream present... for my mom's cancer to go poof
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Gift? Well, I wanted all my family members to club together and buy me a tablet, cause dragging my laptop around campus is messing up my back. But I'm buying it for myself.. so there isn't anything I want.

But I never celebrated christmas or birthdays as a kid, I love unwrapping gifts and wrapping and buying them for others, and cooking dinner and drinking wine and cocktails and spending time with family :) It's lovely. And so many people don't get a meal or a roof over their heads at christmas, let alone gifts.

From my boyfriend? Something NSFW ;)
  • 1.) Fitness/Weight/Training Goal for Christmas: To start the year at an healthy weight for the first time since I can remember. In other words, lose the last 9 pounds keeping me from that goal - although if any other pounds want to join in, I'll let them. I also wanna run 10k, but since I'm currently running 9, I figure that's pretty doable before christmas..
    2.) Gift/Item for Christmas: Clothes, lots of them.
    3.) Dream Present (if money was no option): A trip. no scratch that, a multitude of trips. that'd be all, thank you.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    we're supposed to want something??? errr... a girlfriend then
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    I am rather short of cash but:

1) a decent HRM (mine is crap cheap strapless thing I don't trust)
    2) new running clothes
    3) new running shoes
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    we're supposed to want something??? errr... a girlfriend then

it's not a thing
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    As I am currently away from my loved one, just a kiss and a cuddle with her will be the perfect gift.
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    I wish that I could win the Power-ball... The reason is so that I can give my family and friends the best Christmas of their lives. I also wish that I could win the Power-ball so that I can donate to my favorite charitable organization. And last -- so that I can buy the woman of my dreams...

As far as my weight and fitness program goals are concerned, I am already able to maintain a BMI of below 25, and I have been fortunate enough to be able to afford my gym membership...
  • davery1985
    davery1985 Posts: 142 Member
    Id love to loose at least 10lb before christmas.
    Id love some new clothes as mine are falling off me.
    Id love to win the Euro millions so i could help all my family and friends with money. That would be awesome!!!
  • To be down to the next stone catagory (only 2 and half lbs to go) by the END of the holidays - figures that gives me time to lose and a cushion for enjoying the holidays!!
    a pair of leather ankle boots or an ipod for my car
    a blue line on a little white stick!
  • leslie0422
    leslie0422 Posts: 108 Member
    1.) Fitness/Weight/Training Goal for Christmas -- really cut abs
    2.) Gift/Item for Christmas -- the new iPad
    3.) Dream Present (if money was no option) -- a long vacation to Italy