100lbs in 185 days (six months)

Options
I don't know what to say, or even where to start. Perhaps I should start with this...

20121025_105352_zpsfa10e2ae.jpg

It may not look like much, but to me it is tantamount to a new ankle, the same new ankle that six months ago allowed me to take the action required to start fixing my ruined body.

There are no tricks, we all know how and why we get out of shape, and we all know what action is required to put things right, sadly I think we are all very good at lying to ourselves.

I'm not at my goal, nor will I ever be, because my goal is to be better today than I was yesterday. Do I stumble, of course, am I always successful in my mission... No. But I am positive and consistent, something that is augmented by my family, both at home and on mfp, and for this I am forever indebted, sometimes a kind word goes further than I ever thought possible.

we are all here for the same reason, and here's hoping we all get to where we want to be.

2012-10-25115321_zpsa71a547a.png

Replies

• TheViperMan
    TheViperMan Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Pics aren't workin' - edit the tags to be lowercase instead of all-caps.  Hope this helps!
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You da man!
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    can't see the pics. but congrats on the great weight loss
  • thejayar
    Options
    Congrats man!

(On a side note...holy Dodge Viper! My favorite car!)
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I don't know what to say, or even where to start. Perhaps I should start with this...

20121025_105352_zpsfa10e2ae.jpg

It may not look like much, but to me it is tantamount to a new ankle, the same new ankle that six months ago allowed me to take the action required to start fixing my ruined body.

There are no tricks, we all know how and why we get out of shape, and we all know what action is required to put things right, sadly I think we are all very good at lying to ourselves.

I'm not at my goal, nor will I ever be, because my goal is to be better today than I was yesterday. Do I stumble, of course, am I always successful in my mission... No. But I am positive and consistent, something that is augmented by my family, both at home and on mfp, and for this I am forever indebted, sometimes a kind word goes further than I ever thought possible.

we are all here for the same reason, and here's hoping we all get to where we want to be.

2012-10-25115321_zpsa71a547a.png

This should help...
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look AWESOME. Like a different person. Congrats!!!!
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! You look great!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Congratulations!!!
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great. Please share with us how you accomplished this in only 6 months ?
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wow, and Wow again! Great job and great attitude!
  • jnchorn
    jnchorn Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I agree with tabinmaine how did you do it? I lost 98 pounds my first 6 months and it took everything I had to do it. It is realllllly tough.
  • jmalone71
    jmalone71 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great job , you look amazing !!
  • flutternfly
    Options
    Congrats! You look so different. Yes, share your secrets. That's a lot of tough work and lots of saying "no" to things you like. Way to go!
  • paulywoo
    paulywoo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    congratulations on such a brilliant loss, you look amazing!
  • Maxx80
    Maxx80 Posts: 26
    Options
    Awesome job!! if you don't mind sharing how you achieved that great weight loss that would be great!
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You're incredible! Would love to know how you did it?
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    BRUTAL!! ANY TIPS??
  • IRun4Me_12
    IRun4Me_12 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look wonderful!!
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • wvval
    wvval Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!