need friends

Options
Im back!!! need friends that will help me on my journey!

Replies

• ItsTimeDave
    ItsTimeDave Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!

Friends and encouragement will get you there!

Feel free to add me :)
  • Faydles
    Options
    Me too! I only started this on Monday. I've been reading all the blogs and things and everyone seems to have lost loads of weight so hopefully I won't fail :/
  • Licienne
    Licienne Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there everyone and a good morning to you all....I'll be happy to friend any of you....I found that it helps me also and keeps me accountable
  • latoi2d
    Options
    WELCOME!!! I am back again also! Maybe we can encourage each other!!!
  • charkane
    charkane Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    welcome back!! Please feel free to add me... I have only been here 30 days!!
  • byars353
    Options
    Hi! Im pretty new at this. But can anyone tell me why im not loosing weiyht when im following all the guidelines? Im 5'5 and 133lbs and my goal is only 120lbs?
  • sandielewis2001
    sandielewis2001 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I just recently joined and could use some friends too!
  • helena1210
    Options
    The more friends the better :-)
  • SJKirk51912
    SJKirk51912 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    More friends always helps! Feel free to add me!
  • JANSASSY1
    Options
    Hi there add me please I need friends and encouragement too :flowerforyou:
  • janeelizabethhoff
    Options
    Hi, I'm new also, feel free to add me as a friend!
  • emcdonie
    emcdonie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im pretty new at this. But can anyone tell me why im not loosing weiyht when im following all the guidelines? Im 5'5 and 133lbs and my goal is only 120lbs?

If you start a new thread, probably under the general category, you will get a LOT more replies and help with your question most likely. :-) No doubt people will ask you for a lot more information to be able to answer your question as well. I wish you well.
  • bancell55
    Options
    Hey there everyone! Feel free to add me as your friend. Also if any of you are on facebook I have a fitness group I run for those who want that daily motivation and support when they workout, doing what ever it is they like to exercise. https://www.facebook.com/groups/BaXtremeFitness/