really good chocolate fix!

Options
take 1 Jello chocolate mousse temptation- i like the regular chocolate flavor (but im sure the dark or caramel would be good too)- 60 calories
add some crushed up emerald cocoa roasted almonds to it and mix, they are 150 calories for 1 ounce of them, but i usually only use 5 or 6 almonds..

its soooooo good! seriously would not think you are dieting when eating something like this! :)

Replies

• hjmygatt
    hjmygatt Posts: 79
    Options
    Yum! I just discovered Jello sugar free chocolate pudding, and I mixed in blueberries last night. SO GOOD! What other things do people like to mix in with pudding or mousse?
  • vanessadawn
    vanessadawn Posts: 249
    Options
    I like to layer pudding with cool whip. It's like a parfait! mmmm
  • lisa811
    lisa811 Posts: 363
    Options
    I love putting Redi-Whip on top (my FAVORITE whipped cream)...only 15 calories for a good squirt! Mmmmmmm.
  • steffi1686
    steffi1686 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am a huge fan of the quaker chocolate crunch rice cakes. They satisfy my chocolate fix at night. I can eat two for 120 calories!
  • andnothinghurt
    Options
    i'll have to try those! i bet they'd be good with a little peanut butter on them too :love:
  • PAnn1
    PAnn1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I always have Jello sugar free pudding cups in the house. I like to crush up one square of low fat graham cracker or Nabisko low fat Nilla Wafers and put them in a bowl and top with pudding and 1 Tbsp. Cool Whip Free. Sometimes I've even added a few sprinkles of crushed pecans on top. :love:
  • allykat8
    allykat8 Posts: 237
    Options
    I discovered a good chocolate/sweet tooth fix today ---- Luna Bar Caramel Nut Brownie. Not a recipe, but I thought it suited the thread title :)
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Yum, that sounds so good PAnn1, I am going to try that!