It's nice to be UNrecognized!

Options
My husband and I saw an old buddy of his that we had not seen in about a 2years at the store tonight. It was odd when he did not say hi to me so I walked of while him and my husband talked. I noticed they kept looking at me and talking . I just had to ask what was I doing that was so facinating to them. Well my husband's buddy did not recognize me at all. He thought my husband had found him a new girlfriend and divorced me! When my husband told him that no it was me, he could not believe it. He said I looked like I had lost alot of weight and looked like a completely different person. I have been grinning from ear to ear every since.
I really did not think I looked that different!

Replies

• sheri3762
    sheri3762 Posts: 159
    Options
    AWW! What an awsome story!!! I've had a couple comments said to me also that really put a smile on my face! You've lost a bunch and I bet you really have changed in looks!! Be proud girl!! Awsome job!! You made me smile just by reading this!!!!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    THAT! Is awesome! lol! I am still waiting for that day! I will never forget when I had just gotten married and I saw my sister's friends and they all saw me and asked "You're pregnant already!?" Yeah, the opposite really bites! Haha! But awesome girl! Stay unrecognizable!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be UNrecognized too! That must have felt great. :)
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    GREAT story!! You are truly an inspiration.! :drinker:
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    I was just trying to figure out what was so interesting about me picking out shampoo!LOL!

If I can do it anyone can!:flowerforyou:
  • Meehansbride
    Options
    What a neat story! Congratulations on your your success! I cant wait til I can tell a story like that as well!
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    I love your story! :heart: I'm smiley from ear to ear:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Your such an inspiration to us all!
  • acureese
    acureese Posts: 169
    Options
    That's so awesome, congrats on your achievements! :flowerforyou: A great story!
  • holliscobb
    holliscobb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That is an incredible story, you must feel fantastic! Thanks for sharing and inspiring us all.
  • kbarker65
    kbarker65 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great story. Just what I needed to hear today. Congratulations - and thank you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!