Ripped in 30 or Insanity?

Options
Which one should I do next? I am done with the shred in 10 days. I have a gathering with the people from work at the end of november, and I really wanna get as fit as possible within then! There's dresses to be worn and guys to impress (LOL).. (one being my ex....)

What do you guys think?

Oh, on a sidenote. I do both 30 day shred and buttbible.. Should I cool down between the exercises or just jump from one to the other?

Replies

• Shay_in_shape
    Shay_in_shape Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the other one but I've done insanity & I'm currently doing it and I love it!! It is 2 months but i lost 12 pounds the first time I did it so it does work!! I just started month 2 again and just from month 1 I've lost 8 pounds
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    I would say Insanity, but since you only have a month I don't know what results you may/may not get, I know for me the second month was great results but the first was just ok and I have read others have the same.. but then some have great results the first month..
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    If you have done 30 DS you probably want insanity
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hi Doll! I went from RI30 to Body Revolution. I'm hoping to start Insanity after I finish BR. For me personally without RI30 I would've never been able to follow through with BR. I built up some strength with RI30.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter. Just do SOMETHING. Both do the trick if you put in the work.

I prefer Insanity, the girls on the DVD's are cuter. :-)
  • LadyVeng3ance
    LadyVeng3ance Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hi Doll! I went from RI30 to Body Revolution. I'm hoping to start Insanity after I finish BR. For me personally without RI30 I would've never been able to follow through with BR. I built up some strength with RI30.

How was your results on r30 ?? Thanks for the reply <3
    It doesn't matter. Just do SOMETHING. Both do the trick if you put in the work.

I prefer Insanity, the girls on the DVD's are cuter. :-)

LOL <3
  • watcheronthewall
    Options
    Just out of interest where do people do these dvd's? Do you need a lot of space?
  • junipearl
    junipearl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    ripped in 30 is basically the 30DS with some other moves mixed in there
    if you want to move up and onward: insanity.
  • LadyVeng3ance
    Options
    Just out of interest where do people do these dvd's? Do you need a lot of space?

Noo, haha.. I live in a tiny student room! I just move the table out of the way and then I do the workout!
    The biggest movement in the 30 day shred, I believe its the skaterjump.. The rest of it is mostly just stand in the same place and jump, or lay straight down on the floor! So you need at least one part of the floor that can fit you when you're laying down flat..

Sorry, Im horrible at explaining :p

Bottom line, you dont need alot of place! Make the best of what you already got!
  • LadyVeng3ance
    Options
    ripped in 30 is basically the 30DS with some other moves mixed in there
    if you want to move up and onward: insanity.

Thanks for the input :)
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I have a 4x6 cheapo throw rug from Ikea in my living room, and I barely get out of that rectangle. Most o fthe excercises can be done just in that space. Plus, after all that sweating, a cheap carpet is the way to go. I'm not going to be upset when it needs to be tossed.
  • lallaloolly
    lallaloolly Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I have RI30 and 30DS, and RI30 is a lot like the shred videos, so if you're looking for something more challenging than 30DS, go with Insanity. I've got a little ways to go before I'm ready to move on to Insanity or something more challenging than these. I've been doing a blend of 30DS and RI30, 5 days a week for 7 weeks, and I've only just started level 3 of both videos (I was a longtime smoker and quit, and while I am only 8 pounds over my ideal weight, I was very fluffy and soft when i started; I needed to build up lots of upper body strength and heart/lung endurance).

I've lost 1 pound and lots of inches, and developed great muscle tone, so, I love the results I'm getting. clothes are starting to look fantastic, and my arms are really starting to tighten up and have nice shape.
  • LadyVeng3ance
    Options
    I have RI30 and 30DS, and RI30 is a lot like the shred videos, so if you're looking for something more challenging than 30DS, go with Insanity. I've got a little ways to go before I'm ready to move on to Insanity or something more challenging than these. I've been doing a blend of 30DS and RI30, 5 days a week for 7 weeks, and I've only just started level 3 of both videos (I was a longtime smoker and quit, and while I am only 8 pounds over my ideal weight, I was very fluffy and soft when i started; I needed to build up lots of upper body strength and heart/lung endurance).

I've lost 1 pound and lots of inches, and developed great muscle tone, so, I love the results I'm getting. clothes are starting to look fantastic, and my arms are really starting to tighten up and have nice shape.

Wow, that sounds fantastic!! :D Congratulations
    :flowerforyou: