Too early?

Options
Edwin_S
Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
Is it too early to start singing Christmas songs as you're going about your daily duties? I notice that most of the major departmant stores have started to gear up for the hoiliday season so i was just curious what everyone thought.

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Never!
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Yes :( I like them a week before christmas and thats it... please dont make me drag out my ear plugs :P
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Ive been whistling xmas tunes as I clean months ago...Giv er!
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    NOPE!

I've already started watching the movies....and I listen to Christmas music ALL YEAR LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    ^^ Agree. I've been listening to Christmas music since August. My family hates it.
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Yes too early!

*Sharpens pencils and jabs into ears*
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Yes too early!

This.... holidays suck.
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Yes too early!

This.... holidays suck.

:flowerforyou:
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Yes, any Christmas music before Dec 24th should not be allowed.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Is it too early to start singing Christmas songs as you're going about your daily duties? I notice that most of the major departmant stores have started to gear up for the hoiliday season so i was just curious what everyone thought.

Just because of this I'm going to have to load Christmas songs onto my mp3 player for the gym lol. It is NEVER too early for Christmas tones man come on!
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    hellz no i listen to christmas songs all year long hahah i love them
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    I don't like christmas and I really don't like christmas music. I don't ever want to hear it. Christmas is so dang overrated. All anyone is concerned with is what they're getting, not the meaning. It gots lost somewhere in all the gifts and bows.

-Mrs. Scrooge
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I don't like christmas and I really don't like christmas music. I don't ever want to hear it. Christmas is so dang overrated. All anyone is concerned with is what they're getting, not the meaning. It gots lost somewhere in all the gifts and bows.

-Mrs. Scrooge

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I think that whenever you feel the Christmas spirit...you should sing about it...It doesn't matter what the calendar says.
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Yes!

My ex-husband used to sing Christmas songs all year long, and by the time Christmas actually got here, I was sick and tired of it already.
  • jnite
    jnite Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I think that it's too early for public places to start Christmas music. IMO it shouldn't start until after Remembrance Day(In Canada). I know that alot of people don't put much stock in Remembrance Day, but I think that we should take more time to remember all who gave for us. What you do in your own home or on your ipod is your choice and you aren't making others listen to it so who cares.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I keep Christmas songs on my ipod all year long. I'm the one singing "Let it Snow" in mid-July. :)
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Yes too early!

Agreed!!
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    I think it's too early, but I did go buy Christmas lights a few weeks ago b/c we have just applied our lights from one house to another and "made" them work but we built a house last year (and again just "made" the lights work)....this year we wanted to actually have a real "plan".....so we gave all the old away to charity and bought new that actually WORKS with our new place. :smile:
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    No way, never too early for Christmas!