What should I be for Halloween? Help!

Options
LeanerBeef
LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
I need some help figuring out a Halloween costume. I’m open to any and all suggestions. :happy: Preferably something easy, comfortable, & awesome! Also, needs to be alcohol consumption friendly – not really looking for a mask. No idea too ridiculous - I'm desperate! :bigsmile: :drinker:

Replies

• tuiccim
    tuiccim Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Go find a woman's leopard print nightgown (or just on orange one and add black spots), cut off the sleeves and the cut the bottom to be jagged, wear a blue tie, and go barefoot. Instant Fred Flinstone
  • Ezada
    Ezada Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Get a monks robe and a bunch of empty chip bags, safety pin the chip bags to the robe. When people ask tell them you are a Chip Monk.

Dress like a mailman. Get a stuffed dog and sew it's mouth to your pant leg.

Wear all black and a pair of dark sunglasses, or glasses with a rubber nose. Get a strip of fabric you can fashion into a sash (like a beauty queens) and use fabric paint markers to write, "Bless you," across it. You're a blessing in disguise

Get a bunch of Barbie dolls and a black sweat suit. Attach the dolls randomly all over the sweat suit. You're a babe magnet.

Dress as a dog and carry a bottle of your favorite liquor-- you're a booze hound.

Dress in all black, make a giant postage stamp and affix it to the front of your shirt, you are black mail

Hope those helped!
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    All great ideas! Thank you!
  • tuiccim
    tuiccim Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Make a T-shirt that says LIFE and hand out lemons.
  • TeresaOH1
    TeresaOH1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Make a T-shirt that says LIFE and hand out lemons.

I like that!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    The first year my husband wore a kilt, I just hand-stitched some plaid fabric to a pair of his shorts, and added an extra strip of fabric for the sash. I made the sporran with a little bit of fake fur and a scrap of leather, also hand stitched. Regular henley style shirt, some blue face paint and you're done. We added Henry, my vintage fox stole (yes, I named him) because it seemed to add to the barbaric, warrior look we were going for.

Untitled-1-2.jpg
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    The first year my husband wore a kilt, I just hand-stitched some plaid fabric to a pair of his shorts, and added an extra strip of fabric for the sash. I made the sporran with a little bit of fake fur and a scrap of leather, also hand stitched. Regular henley style shirt, some blue face paint and you're done. We added Henry, my vintage fox stole (yes, I named him) because it seemed to add to the barbaric, warrior look we were going for.

Untitled-1-2.jpg

I am really liking this one!! Hmmm......and its about time I own a kilt. :-)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I am really liking this one!! Hmmm......and its about time I own a kilt. :-)

Just make sure you have some good answers for the "what are you wearing under your kilt?" question that will get asked.

My favorites are, "Good girls don't ask. Bad girls find out for themselves." And, "Shoes."
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    LOL...perfect. This is a WINNER!