No Four, No Sugar

Options
I typed too fast, Topic: No Flour, No Sugar :blushing:

Is anybody out there like me, who is not only trying to keep track of their calories, but also trying to limit their flour and sugar intake? If so, send me a friends request so we can motivate each other.

I find it really easy to stay away from flour -- but I do have some sugar because I do like to treat myself to dark chocolate from time to time.
:love:

Send me a friends request if you want to do this journey together.

~Tammy, 47 years old
Baltimore, MD

Goal: 50 pounds to lose

Replies

• vickiecoburn
    Options
    I am trying to stay away from flour and sugar also, I love sweets and when I tend to cheat that's what I go for. I gain weight so fast when I eat bread and sugar!
  • Sarah1952
    Sarah1952 Posts: 14
    Options
    That is why I am low carbing. But right now, it is no sugar or flour in anything. For the first time I am actually readig labels and shocked at what I was eating while thinking I was doing good. I am with you girl..
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    Meee too! I'm going really light on bread and the only bread that I am including is completely whole wheat. Same for sugar. I'm getting sugar in milk and fruit, clearly, but I'm trying to avoid everything else with the exception of a small square or two of dark sugar after dinner (can't give up EVERYTHING!).