Not new but looking for support

Options
Im not a newbie, I've been logging on MFP since FEB but I have found that I only have a couple friends that log on, on a regular basis and so I'm really lacking that support that I was looking for when I joined. Motivation and support is key to success and I would love to help others as well! Feel free to add me if you would like :)!

Replies

• Yogi261288
    Options
    Hi Chrystal, well done on the weight loss to date. I am a newbie so regularly log on :-), I will send a request xx
  • ChrystalDutton
    ChrystalDutton Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    thanks so much :)!
  • Lora_
    Lora_ Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am starting again, feel free to add me :)
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Been on since July and on here nearly every weekday. Feel free to add me.
  • iceprincess1977
    Options
    I just joined MFP yesterday - I too am looking for a support system - I have less then 30lbs to go I'm already down 40 so we are both around half way to our goals :) please feel free to add me :)
  • DzNuts11
    Options
    WOW! Great job on your weight loss. I know what you mean by how support can help you reach your goals.
    Keep up the good work!
  • ChrystalDutton
    ChrystalDutton Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job on your weight loss. I know what you mean by how support can help you reach your goals.
    Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much!
  • baoneill29
    baoneill29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ^_^
  • AZDreamgirl
    Options
    This is my second round of MFP... looking to tone and trim a little more off. Feel free to add me!!!
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want.
  • Stacy121
    Stacy121 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for additional support.
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    heya :) ive been loitering around for quite some time too with only a few regular people on my list feel free to add me :) xxx
  • noriri
    noriri Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Support is key! Be glad to keep each other motivated. Keep up the good work! Add me too!
  • DeinaM
    DeinaM Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm the same way - I only have 1 friend on here, and we both haven't kept up. I'm back though and looking for motivation and support.

I'm 43 yrs old, weighed in at 219 this AM. I've been on various diet systems before and I know WHAT to do, it's just making the commitment & following through, even when it gets rough. I'm an emotional eater (when I'm stressed I want a diet coke & candy bar) but really tend to just eat a lot of carbs & protien. Little to no fruits & veggies.

I enjoy art journaling, painting & drawing, gardening, reading. In Real Life I'm an introvert and slow to warm up to people but online I love social interactions. I'm working on getting out of my comfort zone by joining Toastmasters and hope that in future, I can use my weight loss journey as a topic for an inspirational speech.