Hi I'm new here!

Options
Hey guys!

Just started writing on the message board. I've been using fitness pal lately and I'm having a difficult time shedding pounds so I decided to come here for support.

Looking forward to it all!

Dana

Replies

• Lana1253
    Options
    I am new and the board is a great way to meet new people and get lots of support.The people on here are great.
  • Rontarita
    Options
    Hi Dana i'm new here too
  • greeneyz4
    Options
    hello everyone i started using my fitness pal on monday and i loss 5 pds since then !!!!! dont give up we can do this :)
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Hi Dana. Wish you well. My advice. Find a few friends of like goals and get your own mini support group going. Log on every day. Be honest with your diary. Set attainable goals. Be wiling to change those goals as you learn more about what works for you and what is healthy. Ani
  • mamajenny2
    mamajenny2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome aboard!! Just take everyday as it comes to you. I agree with anifani4 as far as being honest about what you really eat and all of the logging. If you are not true to yourself, then you won't see the true results your are going after. I have been on here for about 4 and a half months now. I have only lost 2 pounds, however, I have been losing inches like crazy. My main goal was to eat healthy and not to be afraid of food!! I am acheiving that and still maintaing my weight and building some nice lean muscle. I am loving life thanks to MFP!!! You will love it here!!! :-) Take care!
  • PrettyMindy14
    PrettyMindy14 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • 1daisy0
    1daisy0 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi im not new to myfitness.. but im having trouble lossing weight.. help? also i have downloaded myfitnesspal to my iphone i dont see a community ... help?
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    I too have app on iPhone.
    The community message boards I can't access either.
    i think the theory is you build your own community and utilise the Friends element of the app.

That's what I do anyway.
    Anyone feel free to add.
  • jenguhl
    jenguhl Posts: 79
    Options
    Hi Dana. Wish you well. My advice. Find a few friends of like goals and get your own mini support group going. Log on every day. Be honest with your diary. Set attainable goals. Be wiling to change those goals as you learn more about what works for you and what is healthy. Ani

Wonderful advice!
  • ljdsmith
    Options
    You can add me as a friend!
  • findsinead
    findsinead Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Started just over two wks ago and have lost 10lbs. Feel free to add me, I could do with some inspiration

Sinéad :flowerforyou:
  • smg6585
    smg6585 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey, Im new here too, and I find it super hard to post. I think its becuase I am in so much denial and embarrased about my weight gain :frown: I decided to put on my big girl panties and start posting to find friends out there that are doing weight loss in a healthy way! Feel free to add me! :bigsmile:
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^

are the big girl panties still sexy panties :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: