Lost 43.4lb and have 95.8lb to go.. (PICS included)

Options
mlanggin88
mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
Started my weight loss journey in March using Weight Watchers but ended switching over to MFP in August. Combined I have lost almost 45lb and some inches. I started my 9th try losing weight and I think I finally found my stride. Since 2005 I have been either heavy or chunky and never lost any weight. Since then I have had two kids via C-Section and added more weight on top of it all. Also, hindering me, I have hypothyroidism (had since birth).

When I reached my ultimate highest weight at 304.2 I decided that I have had enough. I started WW and lost about 17lb or so. In August I came accross this site, thanks to a friend on facebook, and lost almost 3lb with in 4 days. Since then I have tried to log in and record my food daily. Since starting almost 12 weeks ago I have lost another 24 lb.

Even though my story is far, far from over I have accomplished alot through dedication, perseverance, hard work, will power, and my amazing friends and family on MFP.
Pictures are my before and during. (HOPING THIS WORKS..... PROBABLY WONT)

IMAG0292.jpg
Before.jpg
IMAG1071.jpg
IMAG1024.jpg

Things that have helped me along the way:

MFP Success Stories and Groups
Bought 3 mo of Personal Training at my gym and learned how to really work out with weights
Staying with in my calorie goals
Being active at least 4 times a week
Drinking 64-80 oz of water a day
Vitamins

If you are looking for motivation feel free to add me. I love getting on here each and every day helping my friends succeed at getting healthy. If I can do this, others can to. It just takes one day at a time!

Thank you for reading!

Replies

• beaglelover12
    Options
    pics not showing up - change IMG to lowercase img (on both sides)
  • beaglelover12
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far! Sounds like everything you're doing is working beautifully =)
  • APawli1224
    APawli1224 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    IMAG0292.jpg
    Before.jpg
    IMAG1071.jpg
    IMAG1024.jpg
  • mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all who have commented. I apologize they are so big, i thought I copied the resized image.
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Thought I would sneak out here and congratulate you on the post too. Awesome work and looking good. I am going to focus more on my water intake too...been slacking. Can't wait to see the second set of pics! I will drink tonight to these. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!