Replies

• speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    looking amazing stand proud well done:bigsmile:
  • sbrBirdy
    sbrBirdy Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! What a transformation. I love your attitude about being better every day. That is what it takes to live a life of health and vitality, and you have so many years ahead of you to do that! :flowerforyou:
  • TXRedDirt
    TXRedDirt Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome work
  • TwentyTreize
    Options
    OK, Erm wow, thanks, this is all a little overwhelming! For people with questions fire away, I will do my best to answer. I'm a bit lost for words
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    i think everyone is really wanting to know what type of exercise schedule you follow and what types of foods you eat etc..i think we all like to learn from others who've been successful :bigsmile:
  • vickieblair
    vickieblair Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    How often do you work out? And can you open your food diary.... I'd like to see all your tools for your awesome success!!
  • baoneill29
    baoneill29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is remarkable for 6 months!
  • TwentyTreize
    Options
    OK, well, food. Never get hungry, that is my first and most unbreakable rule. Average day is something like:
    Porridge
    egg White omelette wholemeal bread
    meat salad
    Protein shake
    Peanut butter on toast (organic sugar free)
    Workout
    Protein shake banana
    Meat/fish vegetables

I'm never more than three hours from a meal so don't mind smaller portions.

Workouts, variety variety variety.
    I play tennis twice per week, football (soccer) once per week. Then weight training, good form, slow tempo, with a mixture of programs to avoid boredom.

I recently bought a hrm and discovered my weight training sessions burned a lot more calories than i had realised.
  • AZDreamgirl
    Options
    That's awesome.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW... you look Amazing and this is definitely a great story!! Much success to your future goals..
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    I have to ask. What is 'meat salad'?
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I have to ask. What is 'meat salad'?

my thoughts exactly!! :laugh: sounds like something i'd go for though! gimme carne :bigsmile:
  • pearsy67
    pearsy67 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great work, but is it really wrong that the first thing I thought of was that I have the same red undies?
  • TwentyTreize
    Options
    Haha, sorry, meat salad does sound amazing though... In fact meat salad ™ patent pending.
  • Robin66
    Robin66 Posts: 103
    Options
    Fantastic job, you look amazing!!!
  • Davelh1976
    Davelh1976 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!! My friend... You have lost fat and gained muscle and life congrats to the highest!
  • nikkimwarren
    nikkimwarren Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great Results,,....is it bad I was giggling and thinking hot and sexy socks for the first pic LOL it is amazing results. You should be very proud!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Great work! Congratulations! :)
  • jenniferrow
    Options
    Well done! You look great!
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    bravo!!!,...congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!