New to mfp and would love some support!

Options
I'm new to this site but I wish I had discovered it earlier! I've been logging on my own so far and I would love to have some extra support, share tips and help others with their weight loss journey too.

I am sick of being fat and having a million different reasons every day why I couldn't stay on track with my eating or get off my butt and exercise. I know how to do it as I've lost about 20 lbs last year...however gained it all back...this time I'm going to think of it more as a lifestyle change than a diet...I hate that word diet, it sets me up for failure every time!

Can someone please add me as a friend, I would be so grateful. I am an active member, I log every day and check in on MFP forums all the time so I will always be around and offer support to anyone else who needs it too.

Replies

• princessanna2662
    Options
    Added :)
  • hannahthestrange
    hannahthestrange Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Lifestyle change is SOOOO much more fitting, anyway! Diets tend to focus on losing weight.... Lifestyle changes focus on being healthier and making choices that last a lifetime. I'll be glad to give you support:+}
  • DanaLow
    DanaLow Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome! this is a great group of folks. Let me know if I can help.

13531129.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Freedom_Frog
    Options
    A feel ya! added!
  • beaunka
    Options
    hello iam new to this site i need some help before i die at a early age if i can find some people to work out with i think i will be ok
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Love making new friends. Anyone feel free to add me. The more motivation the better.
  • Ginny_Hami
    Options
    Just sent ya an invite ;)