Workout Clothes

Options
I am looking for some help. Since losing 95lbs, i have been more active. However, because of the loose skin on my stomach, it is preventing me from doing certain exercise that involve jumping a lot. I am wondering if anyone can suggest certain workout clothes that might help hold that in but are not too restrictive that you can move with ease. My current workout clothes help retain the lower belly but not the muffin top part that seems to jibble the most.Thanks for all your help .

Replies

• alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants! Check out Under Armour's bottoms for women :)
  • pegsum
    pegsum Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I don't know what they are called, but there are such things as sports bra "shirts" The sports bra is built in and the shirt goes all the way down to your waist. I have one. The shirt part is snug and holds things in.

I just Googled and there's a website for a company called Athleta that has them. They call them "support tops" I don't know if I can post a link, but Google if I can't

http://athleta.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=67292

I got mine at Target, though :-)
  • 1JenMilam
    1JenMilam Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Compression Pants are awesome!!! You can get them at Target, Kohls, just about anywhere.
  • MrsAzriel
    MrsAzriel Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Get a higher waisted yoga pant. There are some with a compression pannel at the tummy. I got mine at Sam's Club.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!