55+ women please post before and after pix

Options
tmbf57
tmbf57 Posts: 52 Member
Hi, I'm 55 years old and I see a lot of wonderful before and after pix. However, I see a great deal of them that are posted by women much younger than me and would like to see before and after pix of women who are 55+ to see how they are doing. I really need the motivation as I find it takes me longer to lose the weight. In my 20's and 30's, I lost weight quite easily, and I find that now that I'm 55, it takes me twice as long as before to lose the weight. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• tmbf57
    Options
    bump
    28848 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I refuse to believe that those of us "more mature" women aren't taking pics??

I'd love to see some too. I just started, but will be more than happy to post pics WHEN I reach my goal.
  • Wol5894
    Wol5894 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Believe me, you do NOT want to see mine - at least not yet, as I haven't quite lost 28 pounds. TBH it isn't all that noticeable - yet! However, when I reach one year (June 2013), I AM going to post pictures.

I have also promised myself that I am going to post a picture of me on my 60th birthday, which is in March 2014 - just watch this space!
  • tmbf57
    Options
    So disappointing that none of us 55+ women have no pix! I will post mine as soon as I can!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!