No Bake Pumpkin Pie...LOW CAL!

Options
meg7399
meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
My class and I are making a no bake pumpkin pie today for our unit on pumpkins. Its super easy and makes individual servings that total a WHOPPING 85 calories per serving!!!
Mix TWO boxes of Royal Instant Vanilla pudding with 2 3/4 cups milk. I used 1% as its what we carry in the cafeteria, but it would be less than 85 calories if you used skim. Mix in one can of pumpkin puree. In 20 single serving cups crunch up one whole graham cracker on the bottom for a crust. Pour the mixture evenly between the 20 cups. top each cup off with 2 tablespoons of whipped cream topping.
BAM...there you have it, pumpkin pie in a cup, no bake, no fuss, 85 calories!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Happygirl50
    Happygirl50 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Bump! Thanks
  • Melbonic76
    Melbonic76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sounds really yummy!
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    Bump!
  • meg7399
    Options
    this time of the year is the hardest for me...I indulge in pumkin spice lattes, pumpkin beer and of course pumpkin PIE...I am hoping this low cal dessert will help me ward off some pumpkin cravings in the future!
  • thershey
    thershey Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I love PUMPKIN everything, I found pumpkin Eggo waffles, Pumpkin English muffins and of course pumpkin ice cream.

I am going to try this recipe very soon, what size can of pumpkin, I assume it is the large can but just asking?
  • skmolove
    skmolove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    :smile: thanks for sharing will try this one!
  • meg7399
    Options
    I love PUMPKIN everything, I found pumpkin Eggo waffles, Pumpkin English muffins and of course pumpkin ice cream.

I am going to try this recipe very soon, what size can of pumpkin, I assume it is the large can but just asking?
    the 15oz can size. 2 regular sized boxes that make 4 servings each of pudding.
  • meg7399
    Options
    Its official...its been made and eaten and it was DELICIOUS! Clearly the consistency of pumpkin pudding not pie...but with the whipped cream and crumbled graham crackers it was DANG GOOD!
  • brianburkett
    brianburkett Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Bump for Thanksgiving
  • thershey
    thershey Posts: 57 Member
    Options

the 15oz can size. 2 regular sized boxes that make 4 servings each of pudding.

Thank you I am going to try this over the weekend!!!!
  • Hmwarren84
    Hmwarren84 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mammiehorn
    mammiehorn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AngelDog1
    Options
    Thanks!
  • chevysarah
    Options
    Bump!! Awesome :)
  • jtreadwell
    jtreadwell Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Sounds easy enough and yummy, thanks!
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    this time of the year is the hardest for me...I indulge in pumkin spice lattes, pumpkin beer and of course pumpkin PIE...I am hoping this low cal dessert will help me ward off some pumpkin cravings in the future!

I'm the same way!! I did find a Pumpkin spice tea that is really helps the cravings, add a little stevia and helps with the sweet craving too. Thanks for posting the recipe I will have to try it!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    sounds really good
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Looks easy enough, I'll have to give it a try.
  • mickeymouse38
    mickeymouse38 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Bump