How do you log C25K on the exercise counter?

Options
kateyb
kateyb Posts: 138 Member
Im starting week 1 today and am not sure how to log it. Would I be correct in thinking that if you walk for 5 mins as a warm up, and then run 60 secs, walk 90 secs alternately for week one then I should be logging it as 17 mins walking (moderate speed 3mph) and 8 mins jogging?

Is that it? Doesn't sound like much!!! lol

Replies

• MistahLee31
    MistahLee31 Posts: 116
    Options
    Im starting week 1 today and am not sure how to log it. Would I be correct in thinking that if you walk for 5 mins as a warm up, and then run 60 secs, walk 90 secs alternately for week one then I should be logging it as 17 mins walking (moderate speed 3mph) and 8 mins jogging?

Is that it? Doesn't sound like much!!! lol

Hi kateyb,

I'm doing interval training on the treadmill and at the moment, that is how I'm having to work it out, as it will take too long to figure out how mnay calories you are burning on each interval.

I do note down how many calories I've burned in total, so when adding it up via the Exercise tab, if there is a slight discrepancy, I'll work out what it is and change it accordingly! :-)

Hope that helps!

Lee.
  • gatorkdr1
    gatorkdr1 Posts: 16
    Options
    HI kateyb, congrats on getting started! I also just started the same program. I just finished the first week. This is how I have been taking note of my calories. I does not sound like much at all but just after one week I notice a change in the way my pants are fitting. :)