Warrior Dash

Options
Hello out there! :)

I've searched the message boards and saw that there are some people who have signed up for the Warrior Dash this year: http://www.warriordash.com/index.php

Is there anyone who's done it before??? I'm seriously thinking about signing up and would love to hear about it!

Replies

• MirandaJayne
    MirandaJayne Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    OMG! This look crazy fun! I wonder if they allow canadians to participate.
  • PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options
    This is the first year they are in my area. The Mid-Atlantic region.

I am really considering it.

Of course getting out of bed the next morning could be an issue. :smile:
  • sssrip
    sssrip Posts: 72
    Options
    Looks great. I think I just might have to do it.
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    No I have never done it but thanks for the suggestion. It looks like a lot of fun. I'm in Texas and I'm putting it on my calendar. Hopefully I will be more in shape by that time.

Todd
  • tntrav44
    tntrav44 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh that looks AWESOME. I'd be interested to hear how intense it is on a physical level. I wish there was one closer to Pittsburgh! I might just have to travel to do it!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    It looks really cool....I would love to try it!!! Joliet is near Chicago where my BF lives...maybe I can take a vacation
  • MirandaJayne
    Options
    Yeah got my email response they do allow Canadians to participate! :happy:

Totally gonna try and get my husband on board, and maybe my bestfriend and her boyfriend.
  • SaraWo24
    SaraWo24 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    That would be so awesome to have a bunch of MFPers doing it this year! I know we're all in different parts of the county, but that would be so cool. I'm about 98% sure I'm doing it. The one that I'm looking into is the one in Illinois, and it's only a 3.17 mile course or something like that.

Secretly, I just REALLY want to wear that hat! hahaha:bigsmile:

Let me know if you end up signing up!!!!
  • marksball
    marksball Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    that looks freaking awesome. wish they'd do it in ohio.....
  • SaraWo24
    Options

I know, me too!!! I think some friends and I are going to do out to the one in Illinois and do it. It's only about a 6 hour drive from the Cleveland area. They have hotels and different campgrounds that you can stay at in the area too! You should come do it!!!
  • nisijam5
    Options

I know, me too!!! I think some friends and I are going to do out to the one in Illinois and do it. It's only about a 6 hour drive from the Cleveland area. They have hotels and different campgrounds that you can stay at in the area too! You should come do it!!!

You would only be about an hour on the outskirts of Chicago....make a weekend out of it
  • alisaperry74
    Options
    That looks like fun! I just might do the Nor Cal one on October 30.
  • llanas77
    llanas77 Posts: 9
    Options
    The Warrior Dash is going to be my goal for next year! It looks crazy fun!
  • MirandaJayne
    Options
    I am 90% sure I am going to do this. Gonna talk to the hubby about it tonight!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    OK, I committed to Joliet, IL with my cousin, her boyfriend and my sister!!! God help us all and my there be EMTs on-site...
  • SaraWo24
    Options
    OK, I committed to Joliet, IL with my cousin, her boyfriend and my sister!!! God help us all and my there be EMTs on-site...

You signed up?!?!?! That is AWESOME! I just found out from one of my friends that I already have a commitment that I forgot about the weekend of the Joliet, IL event...BUT, I'm going to go to the Maryland one in October instead.

I'm still doing this amazing thing! :) I'm sooooooooooooooooo pumped....is there a "fist-pump" smiley face? haha
  • nisijam5
    Options

You signed up?!?!?! That is AWESOME! I just found out from one of my friends that I already have a commitment that I forgot about the weekend of the Joliet, IL event...BUT, I'm going to go to the Maryland one in October instead.

I'm still doing this amazing thing! :) I'm sooooooooooooooooo pumped....is there a "fist-pump" smiley face? haha

I now have 10 people registered for the one is IL...Maryland will rock and be a great trip...I was happy to find a category of 70+...so, maybe, i am not too old for this
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    We're going to be doing the upstate NY one. Soo excited. Its going to be challenging, but gosh it looks fun. I love mud runs in general.
  • nisijam5
    Options

Secretly, I just REALLY want to wear that hat! hahaha:bigsmile:

Your right, the hat is cool...I might pre-order a t-shirt for the event...but, it sounds like you get really DIRTY
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    This is going to be my first time, I registered for the one in TEXAS but let me warn you they fill up fast so dont wait until the last minute or you wont get in.