I need Friends :)

Options
dmnj33
dmnj33 Posts: 63 Member
The more friends the better. I NEED to do this !!!!! It's so hard doing alone and I love the motivation I'm receiving so far from MFP members. We each have a long and hard journey that we don't need to travel alone. We can and we will do this. We just need to ..

Believe

Please add me :)

Replies

• KelliK910
    Options
    I am the same.. We are already friends though, hehe. I've been going at this for about a month now and I am down 11.2 lbs. Surprisingly enough I haven't had too many cravings yet for the foods I used to eat, except for pizza. I would love more friends and to have the support and I will definitely give it back. Every little bit of encouragement helps! Feel free to add me :)
  • hajir7
    hajir7 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You are all welcome to add me, more friends more support and motivations:smile:
  • christinekry
    christinekry Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I've been using the app on my phone for a few years - on and off - I just realized there was a website. I'm so excited to see all of these awesome people on here. I would love to add some friends!
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I will send a request....and anyone else, feel free to add me. We all need that lil kick in the butt when needed.
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I like to support and be supported! I've been on and off for about a year and just finally got the "this is it" motivation and I wont let myself turn back!
  • Doreen9686
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, we all need motivation!
  • julianpoutram
    julianpoutram Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You gat a friend in me ;)
  • grinner30
    grinner30 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Motivation is key, feel free to add me....and no I didn't mean for that to rhyme....:bigsmile:
  • julianpoutram
    julianpoutram Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Motivation is key, feel free to add me....and no I didn't mean for that to rhyme....:bigsmile:

You're such a shakespearean literary genius! :)
  • Dylan1883
    Options
    72 pounds so far - If can do it anyone can. good luck