First Day here...

Options
I am brand new here and have a lot to lose. I was very motivated when I found this site and saw how successful and friendly everyone was!

Replies

• Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You will find this site amazingly supportive!! Jump in the water is warm!

Feel free to friend me!
  • hajir7
    hajir7 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you are in the right site, feel free to add me:smile:
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Sweet. You should add me.
  • JohnnyOrlando
    Options
    Congrats on taking the first step. I have only been on a few days and I can tell you that there are a ton a nice non-judgmental people on here willing to help you obtain your goals.

Good luck.

JohnnyOrlando
  • kookeepup
    Options
    Hi Sally and welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me as well if you wish. Together we can succeed in this journey. Just be patient, there will be days when you feel you're riding a rollercoaster with your weight and that's all part of the process. Try not to get discouraged if others seem to lose more than you, that's also part of the process. After all, it takes about three weeks for something to become a habit. Have a great day! :flowerforyou:
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. :smile:

Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add if you want!
  • marthathebear
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Lots of friendly motivational people here. Feel free to add me. Good luck!
  • NewIve
    NewIve Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been on here activity for a few weeks and I love it!! I've already lost 12lbs and have gained major supporters! Feel free to add me. LET LOSE TOGETHER!! Hehe :laugh:
  • sbrosp
    sbrosp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome,

Feel free to add me.

:smile:
  • grinner30
    grinner30 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Plenty of motivators available here on MFP, add away!
  • julianpoutram
    julianpoutram Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hey bud! Nice to have you! Welcome I hope you do everything you set out to achieve on here! :)
  • mommiejohnsonof6
    mommiejohnsonof6 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Welcome , feel free to add me, and good luck!:smile: you will lose weight if you stick with this website. Its like your own personal coach!!!
  • brennsie
    Options
    Literally, the people on here are so nice :)
    I hope you do well; this site really helps!
  • Brynne1234
    Brynne1234 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you'd like :smile:
  • anumtiwana
    Options
    this is my first day here and im unable to add food in my food diary..:((
  • Sarahkov12
    Sarahkov12 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've been a member for a few months now and I LOVE it! I'm kind of addicted, I love the support I get from my friends on mfp. My husband is very loving but he also loves junk food and is a total enabler do I need all the help I can get! I'm hoping to take off about 30 more pounds ideally before feb. 8 when I go on vacation...
  • elisabeth3204
    elisabeth3204 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've come to the right place. I'm almost 2 wks old and the support you get from everyone helps alot. You are less likely to slip because everyone is watching your progress and you can see all the other people sticking with their diet and exercise plans so you are inclined to do the same.

Good luck!
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP since first of January this year and it has helped me tremendously, support is awesome and can find answers to questions because we all have similar questions and understand because we are or have been there. Feel free to add me, I think we have alot in common (age - wink-wink)
  • casey882
    casey882 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome not bin using this app and site long but finds it really helps me
    Any one feel free to add me