feeling soooo guilty

I blew it today big time:explode: ! We went for brunch I was an angel ate a lot of fruits, bit of cereal and a cup of fresh juice we didn't eat supper till 4pm I ate EVERYTHING :mad: fry calamary, fries, chicken, meat, name it! didn't touch desert!!! and I tried to count calories as much as I can it came to 2300 calories almost a thousand more than what I'm allowed of!

Oh well after this huge supper I tried to walk on my treadmil.... was too tired just 20 minutes:cry: !

I'm the type everything or nothing! so you understand how I feel:ohwell: !

I hope tomorrow I'll get back on track! although I don't know after my 3 cups of green tea I hope everything will wash off me.

Wish me luck

Replies

• I blew it today big time:explode: ! We went for brunch I was an angel ate a lot of fruits, bit of cereal and a cup of fresh juice we didn't eat supper till 4pm I ate EVERYTHING :mad: fry calamary, fries, chicken, meat, name it! didn't touch desert!!! and I tried to count calories as much as I can it came to 2300 calories almost a thousand more than what I'm allowed of!

Oh well after this huge supper I tried to walk on my treadmil.... was too tired just 20 minutes:cry: !

I'm the type everything or nothing! so you understand how I feel:ohwell: !

I hope tomorrow I'll get back on track! although I don't know after my 3 cups of green tea I hope everything will wash off me.

Wish me luck
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    :tongue: don't feel too bad your not alone. I went to my Mom's for the weekend and she frys everything:tongue: I did bring my salad fixings for lunch but then she took me out to dinner the next day and everything tasted sooo good. I didn't have a cheat day I had a cheat weekend. LOL So you get back on track tomorrow and I will too! But:noway: can I do green tea lol. I will stick to my coffee:drinker: have a good week.ps love your screen name.~karen
  • haha! It must have been a weekend for over eating!! I went out for lunch on Sat. and got the biggest meal they had!! Believe you me, I ate about double my calories for that day! I know how you feel!
  • Thank you guys for sharing oh well tomorrow is a new day and thanks kj I love my nickname!!! and sorry I can't explain the meaning here it's a bit :smooched: personal! and I have it everywhere!

Good luck guys for tomorrow
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Yep! It seems it was a cheat weekend alright!
    Mine started on Friday night with 4 pieces of pizza. I didn't do so bad on Saturday at my retreat but then on the way home I decided I was going to make Chicken Pad Thai for my family and had 2 bowls of it! Yikes! Rice Noodles, I love em!!!
    Then today on the way home from church, we stopped and bought soup from a store... and a loaf of dutch crunch bread. Then we had burritos for dinner and my husband, bless his heart, brought me a good slice of pumpkin pie with whipped cream and coffee!!! I may as well have licked the plate it was so clean!

Tomorrow's a new day. :flowerforyou:
    Angela
  • Playinwfire, as soon as I saw the topic of your thread I smiled the biggest smile because I had cheated this weekend.

On Saturday my warden had asked me to look after her dogs while she was away and as thank-you present she came home with a 200g slab of Cadbury's dairymilk chocolate for me (she meant well). I decided to hide it and only open it in two weeks to have a bit on my bus ride back home (14 hrs, on December 1st). HA! who was I fooling?

The scapegoat voice popped up "hey, you're studying so you need the energy...you're going to gym on Monday anyway"...I had 1/2 the slab! Then the next half yesterday. Then to top it all off, I had ice cream for dessert after lunch(dining hall) and 3 sugary doughnuts at 20:00 last night.....

My point? To thank you for being honest and posting your thread, because you encouraged me to speak about my weekend. And, I also wanted to encourage you. View your weightloss as a journey not really a destination. It is about making changes in your life that will sustain your goal weight and that you will be able to follow forever. So ofcourse there are going to be times of weakness here and there but overall, you will succeed.

All the best for this week.
  • traumarn
    traumarn Posts: 44 Member
    Do not feel bad cheat days or weekend happen to all of us. Tomorrow is another day. I also had a cheat weekend; I spent the weekend at my mom’s. she has candy bowels all over the house and puts butter or everything. I could not resist I had tons of kisses, butter and fried food. Starting Monday I am back on track.:flowerforyou:
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Cheated, too. I'd intended to splurge for Friday night, but that carried thru the whole weekend. I'm not too upset. I try to think of it as an opportunity for my body to collest up on stuff it may have been lacking.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Actually I had a bad weekend starting on Friday night. We had an early family get togethor and I knew I would not worry myself about calories. I tried really hard not to overdo and I didn't until the chocolates my brother brought back from Bolivia. Then it went out the window and I had one and two on Saturday. So yummy!!!

So today is Monday and I already blew it. I am going to try and work it off later though. I snitched the Potato chips.:frown: I am not normally a chip person but every once in awhile I am.

I am off today and well I am going to try really hard to behave. I could use all the help I can get. The last few weeks have been really hard. My weight and measurements have not budged. Until this morning that is it may be a lack of water though. But I just need to refocus I guess.

Eve
  • Vera
    Vera Posts: 2 Member
    Confession time! Maybe because I've lost 10 pounds, I've entered self-sabotage mode. Hopefully by confessing I can reverse this trend! I do not want to undo all the hard work I've done.

Friday: meet/greet dinner for parents at children's school - incredible Persian Feast! However, I think alcohol is my down fall. I started out with Pellegrino, but then someone put a Mojito in my hand... next thing you know, they're pouring me a glass of wine... Now, this is not huge quantity, nor did I finish each drink, however, I am discovering that this dosage of sugar into my system somehow gives me permission to overeat. Hmmm.... My 10 lbs came off when I abstained from alcohol. Again, a beer or two here and there is not a big deal, however, it's the sugar within that is bringing me down....

Now, how to deal with this on Thanksgiving? Last year I did not overeat: just treated it as another meal, which it is.

Good luck to us all. :flowerforyou:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Oh, I'm glad I'm not the only one! Mine started on Thursday night, though! I flew home for the weekend and had a salad at the airport, though I didn't ask for the dressing on the side and have no idea how many fat or calories were in it. I had 2 glasses of wine with my sister when I got home, though I was pretty good for the day leading up to that point. Don't think I went over. I had a hard time keeping track of everything I ate and really tried keeping portion sizes small on the bad stuff. By the time Saturday night rolled around I kind of gave in to the splurging that my sisters were doing and joined them. Bad idea! It's really hard to travel and keep track of what you're eating. When people prepare you meals you can't figure out the nutritional information, either! Oh...and I ended up going to an all you can eat super yummy sushi place for dinner on Saturday night and to breakfast with my Dad on Sunday morning. Ugh. Good thing I had the fat free, sugar free latte on Saturday morning. Didn't make much of a difference, eh? Anyone have any tips on how to keep control and be able to log/count everything you're eating when you're away from home, short of eating nothing but veggies and pre-packaged healthy frozen meals?
  • I loved our confession time, Vera, Eve, Razboo, Redeanav, G06m1281, Aslavich, Mellby, Karen thanks guys I have a big smile on my face too:happy: not because you cheated just because you shared it with us!

Oh well my Green tea washed off well my food "spent the night in the bathroom" :angry: wasn't pleasant oh well lollll

I'm very good today and feeling better just missed my workout:bigsmile: I promise tonight I'll go on my treadmil!

Eve girl try to be good today not because we F*** our diet on the weekend it has to continue in the week that was my biggest mistake before! whenever I used to start a bad day it'll end up a bad week then a bad month! and every day it'll be OH WELL TOMORROW I'LL START:angry: !

Lets go back on track and do it and try to be honest with ourselves! WE CAN MAKE IT!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and Vera stop :drinker: girl lolll
  • Cheated over the weekend to. Not to bad in the food area but had to much to drink. Not a great day because I was good all week and really even with cheating still better than I ever use to eat....but today ained 1 1/2 pounds. Wanted to be down 2 and gained so that means I am behind on my goal by 3 1/2 pounds. Not a good day! I will keep on trying.
  • :noway: WOW I thought I was the only one this weekend! I finished Boot Camp for women on Friday, ate chinese for lunch, good dinner though. Saturday did ok till we went to friends house for "game night" (by the way Uno Attacks is a blast!!!) and snacked my way thru the evening on lots of good salty stuff and dip...then Sunday I had fettucine alfredo and Popeyes chicken after church....Had the worst heartburn ever....so today got up went to the gym and have done very well....my husband laughs at me when I say I am never eating like this again because I usually do...but man I don't want to eat like that again!!!!:sick:
    The great thing about this "bus of life" we can get back on anytime and the fare is the same, eat right, exercise and bless the next person you meet.