Corndogs?

Options
I was at Fred Meyers tonight and decided to have a corndog. Figured it couldn't hurt my calorie count that much. However when I logged it in today it came back as 460 calories. It didn't even fill me up! :grumble: Is that right? I tried to google it but really didn't get a good idea. Anyone know?

Replies

• dmnd1669
    dmnd1669 Posts: 2
    Options
    I was at Fred Meyers tonight and decided to have a corndog. Figured it couldn't hurt my calorie count that much. However when I logged it in today it came back as 460 calories. It didn't even fill me up! :grumble: Is that right? I tried to google it but really didn't get a good idea. Anyone know?
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    probably. :P

if you want a lower calorie corn dog try the meatless kind.

sounds gross but ig uess they really do taste like them.
  • ginaoakes
    ginaoakes Posts: 84
    Options
    Foster Farms Chicken Corn Dogs are only 180 calories and they taste GREAT !
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Sounds a little high. I sometimes have the corn dogs from Weinersnitzel. I put them in the food log......they are 250 calories each.
  • janellybelly
    janellybelly Posts: 112
    Options
    Thanks A LOT!!!! Now I am CRAVING a Corn Dog...Ha ha ha And Freddies is only 1/2 a mile away too! No worries...I'll be a good girl!

evilgrin0042.gif
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    morningstar farms:

nice and processed, but 150 cals :)

and actually don't taste bad!

(not sure what a hot dog tastes like but i know what a heeb national tatses like and thats a beef one?)
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    morningstar farms:

(not sure what a hot dog tastes like but i know what a heeb national tatses like and thats a beef one?)

I love the Morningstar Farm CornDogs too! They definitely help when I am craving them. I would highly recommend as well!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    morningstar farms:

I love the Morningstar Farm CornDogs too! They definitely help when I am craving them. I would highly recommend as well!

I like them better than 'real' corndogs. :D
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yeah, they aren't as greasy, etc...and you feel better afterwards!!