BodyMedia FIT

Options
Does anyone have/use the BodyMedia FIT??? If so, how do you like it???

Replies

• surfmonkey17
    surfmonkey17 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have it and love it. It is motivating for me to see all the numbers. It tells me throughout the day if I am going to hit my goals or if I need to bump up my activity for the day. The only thing I didn't like about it initially was the food log as it didn't have many of the foods I eat in it and I was spending a lot of time inputting things manually. Now that it syncs with MFP, I no longer have that problem. I enter the food here and then sync it to my BodyMedia account. Works rather nicely.
  • sarahsaca
    sarahsaca Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info. I have a heart rate monitor that I use now but was wanting to get something that would track my daily activity not just my workouts....
  • surfmonkey17
    surfmonkey17 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That is why I went with BodyMedia too. I have always considered myself sedentary, but I didn't realize how much little things really do add it. I was surprised to find that I actually burn more each day than I thought. It is also amazing to see the difference in calorie burn between a workday when I am sitting at my desk all day to a day off when I am much more active. I burn a lot of calories on my days off without even trying. Thinking I need to get away from this desk job. When I started this job is when I started gaining all my weight.
  • kodibear123
    kodibear123 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I have a BodyMedia Fit and I love it also. I lift weights and run and it's great to see where I am througout the day. It also integrates with MFP and it's fantastic! :)
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    There is lots of info here on it- do a search. Have you also thought about a Firbit