Kia Ora from New Zealand

Options
ekirton
ekirton Posts: 10 Member
I've been a member for about 5 days now and think this site is great. Has helped me get back on track and as I love goals and challenges I think soon I can get to my target weight. Also happy to share my experiences and what I have learned along the way in case that can help anyone.

We can do it!

Replies

• ekirton
    Options
    I've been a member for about 5 days now and think this site is great. Has helped me get back on track and as I love goals and challenges I think soon I can get to my target weight. Also happy to share my experiences and what I have learned along the way in case that can help anyone.

We can do it!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Welcome:drinker:
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Kia Ora! What part are you from?

I love NZ -- have been there four times and can't wait to go back. I fell in love with Wanaka!

Welcome to the site. Everyone is so friendly and supportive; they'll definitely help you reach your goal!

- WL
  • ekirton
    Options
    I'm from Wellington (the capital city of New Zealand for anyone else who is interested).

I can see why you'd like Wanaka from your photos - as you would be near some of the most scenic skifields (for snowboarding in my case) in the world.
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I've actually never snowboarded down there! Always wanted to though. I was down there for the Southern Traverse, and then Eco-Challege. Such a great country...

If McCain wins this election I'm moving to NZ straight away. Please alert your single friends, as I'll need to marry for a visa...:wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kia Ora!!

I hope you find this site and the people on it to be as helpful and supportive as I do!!

Best of luck!!

-Tami
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    If McCain wins this election I'm moving to NZ straight away. Please alert your single friends, as I'll need to marry for a visa...:wink:

LOL!!!! I hear you sistahh!! (ut oh, hope this isn't opening a can of worms on here!)