Hello MFP world!! Looking to add as many people as possible

Options
Looking to add some friends to my MFP profile! I feel if everyone builds a strong support group on their MFP accounts, the more successful we will be with our weight loss journey!!

Replies

• justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    added you!
  • foxontherun03
    Options
    Feel free to add me. However, if you don't hold up your end of the deal of motivating you will not remain in my circle of friends. I motivate all of my friends each day that they are active. I have a great group of MFPers. Everyone else is welcome to add me as well. Please add a message with it letting me know why you're adding me.
  • ageorga10
    Options
    Thank you everyone so far for the adds!! What are your weight loss goals?? I am hoping to loose 40 pounds in six months...it will be tough but it is achievable!!
  • ageorga10
    Options
    Also, what is your motivation??
  • Michshellars
    Options
    I agree, support really helps! Let's motivate each other.
  • ageorga10
    Options
    added you!

"Like"

Thanks!!!
  • lostemt
    lostemt Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • trjolly1
    Options
    Glad to have you as a friend
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I am adding you now!:smile: I have probably 100 lbs to lose but am just taking it slowly. My goal is to be 240 by Christmas. My main motivation is to be healthier and not dread going to the doctor.
  • Greeneyez09
    Greeneyez09 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Adding you! I'm new to MFP as well. Positive reinforcement is always appreciated. My goal is to lose 30 lbs, but more importantly to be healthier in my life choices. Motivation is key! Will be following your progress and do my best to reinforce your efforts. :happy: