GIANTS BABY

Options
kealambert
kealambert Posts: 961 Member
If they win tonight, my goal is to lose ten pounds by the time the WS is over, and another ten after that if they win

GO GIANTS!

Replies

• Maria_T007
    Options
    Go Detroit!!!!
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I thought this thread was going to be about how awesome the NY Giants are!!!!!!!!
  • kealambert
    Options
    I thought this thread was going to be about how awesome the NY Giants are!!!!!!!!

not a CHANCE!
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    That's what I thought!
  • BrittanyKxo
    Options

Agreed!
  • kealambert
    Options
    why would I bring them up right now when the san francisco (real) giants are playing a game 7 to get to the world series??
  • coffee_rocks
    coffee_rocks Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    So, when the Tigers sweep the Giants by Sunday night, you'll be down 10 lbs? Maybe by the Sunday after, when you lose your appetite, thinking about the awesomeness of the Tigers.
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 417 Member
    Options

Agreed!

Me too!!!
  • Maria_T007
    Options
    So, when the Tigers sweep the Giants by Sunday night, you'll be down 10 lbs? Maybe by the Sunday after, when you lose your appetite, thinking about the awesomeness of the Tigers.

^^^^True Story!!!!!^^^^^^
  • kealambert
    Options

that's cute
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options

not a CHANCE!

G men are going to get their butts handed to them in the play-offs by the 49ers. niners for LIFE
  • kealambert
    Options

not a CHANCE!

G men are going to get their butts handed to them in the play-offs by the 49ers. niners for LIFE

I can get behind this

but this is still a sf Giants thread, and no one else has bothered to mention them
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    GIANTS BABY!!! 4 runs this inning with the bases loaded and no outs! HELL YEAH!!!
  • kealambert
    Options
    GIANTS BABY!!! 4 runs this inning with the bases loaded and no outs! HELL YEAH!!!

now we're talking!
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Joining this thread late but we "hella" won Game 1 :) It was crazy Pandamonium at AT&T Park last night fo'sho!
  • Swaggs51
    Swaggs51 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    GO Bills
  • FitFlipRunner
    FitFlipRunner Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    GIANTS BABY! Tigers got mauled by a PANDA!!!!
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    go tigers
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    go tigers

Ditto on this! GO TIGERS!!!!
  • Packer_Hotty
    Options
    GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!