Half way there

Options
I don't have any progress pictures because I didn't take any until I'd lost about 10 lb, which is my profile shot.

Anyway, I'm so pleased to be halfway to my first goal and now under 200 lb - Woo Hoo!!! I was down before but kept bobbing around 199 to 202 so I thought I'd hold off a bit on the celbration. Now I'm down to 195, from a starting weight of 220. I'm back down to my pre-baby #3 weight and I can fit comfortably into almost all my pants that were tucked away while I was pregnant. Can't believe I didn't get serious about losing that baby weight much sooner (she is 2 now!) I also can't believe how simple it has been to drop the wieght - not easy mind you, but pretty straight forward.

This site has been the best thing for keeping me motivated and providing good information and tools to help me on my way. I especially love to read success stories from people who have taken off a lot of weight and regained their health and self esteem. It is amazing what some of us have been able to do in ONE year - a matter of 12 months. When I look at it that way it helps me stop getting impatient and anxious about the pace of weight loss and able to focus on healthy choices instead of sinking into a pit of dispair and trying to eat my way out.

I've got a ways to go even after goal 1 is reached, but that will bring me to my pre Baby #1 weight (she is 10 now!!!) which is the lowest I was ever at as an adult. I'm hoping I'll be able to get my wedding and engagement rings all the way on to my finger sooner than that. I think another 10 lb should do the trick. I'm determined to keep going and get the body I always wanted to have, but was too lazy and uninformed to succeed at getting. I guess I'm recovering from the denile that had me thinking a slim figure just happens on its own and that I was genetically programed to be a "big" person. Now I know that is totally false and I have to tools to get where I want to be. Thanks so much to the MFP creators/moderators and all the helpful members out there.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!