Help! Fitness programs

Options
Looking for a fitness program that doesn't have a lot of jumping around. Kind of embarrassing but my nipples always get really irritated. I wear 2 sports bras to keep my boobs from moving but doesn't seem to work. Oh gosh i tried insanity and it was horrible. So any suggestions?

Replies

• ebonyrose316266
    ebonyrose316266 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    watp
  • barb1241
    barb1241 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    watp

^^^THIS^^^
  • kairisika
    kairisika Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    lift weights.

Alternately, if it's just the nipple issue. put a band-aid over them. Your boobs will always move a bit and you can't stop that, but you can stop the irritation.
    Long distance runners use bandaids, or vaseline, or assorted other ideas that could help you out as well.
  • NotHopelessButHopeful
    Options
    what is watp?
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    A lot of the major gyms have a weight lifting class called Body Pump... its fantastic!!
  • Isatryli
    Isatryli Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Looking for a fitness program that doesn't have a lot of jumping around. Kind of embarrassing but my nipples always get really irritated. I wear 2 sports bras to keep my boobs from moving but doesn't seem to work. Oh gosh i tried insanity and it was horrible. So any suggestions?

I've you tried dancing like Zumba. It's cardio but not too much jumping generally.
  • NotHopelessButHopeful
    Options
    I haven't tried zumba since I'm not very coordinated but It won't hurt to try and I imagine with practice I'll catch on.
  • cmwills12
    Options
    check out blogilates.com and bodyrock.tv They're pretty intense cardio wise but not a whole lot of jumping around and such.
  • staciva
    staciva Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    watp: Walk Away the Pounds by Leslie Sansone? Great program! Totally easy to do in your living room. No bouncing! If you want to kick it up a little, add leg and hand weights.
  • NotHopelessButHopeful
    Options
    oh i see, that sounds doable.
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Or .. buy some Body Glide - helps with chafing (a lot of cyclists use it as well).
  • NotHopelessButHopeful
    Options
    I just may try body glide. I like the idea of finding a solution that allows me a wider range of workouts.
  • TNM1976
    TNM1976 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have tried many of the same workouts. It was not until I started Les Mills Combat that it held my attention. I completed a full 60 day challenge with an on line challenge group and have now started another round hybriding it with Les Mills Pump. Both have amazing music, with multiple workouts that range from 30-60 minutes. I am now coaching some of these on line (Facebook) challenge groups. This is a fun way to stay motivated and help others in a smaller group setting. I do currently have openings in two challenge groups. Send me a message if you would like to join our team!
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    What if you put pasties over them?
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    lift. lift heavy.
  • Shaylam82
    Shaylam82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have tried many of the same workouts. It was not until I started Les Mills Combat that it held my attention. I completed a full 60 day challenge with an on line challenge group and have now started another round hybriding it with Les Mills Pump. Both have amazing music, with multiple workouts that range from 30-60 minutes. I am now coaching some of these on line (Facebook) challenge groups. This is a fun way to stay motivated and help others in a smaller group setting. I do currently have openings in two challenge groups. Send me a message if you would like to join our team!

Well that was non responsive to the OP question...

OP watp is a great one or like previously suggested use some gel or something to help with chafing. A running store should be able to help you out.
  • lauramw87
    lauramw87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I like Zumba. There isn't much dancing, and it's relatively easy, even though I've only done it a couple times...but there is a variety of what you can do, rather than just the same exercise every single day. :smile: